Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Obese American passenger who made Taiwanese flight attendants wipe his butt dies in Thailand

foid problems tbh.
there are millions of people who wipe other peoples asses for a living, but the second an attractive foid has to do it it's "traumatizing"
jfl

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Forced 3 Thai roasties to wipe his ass, and sent one of them off vomiting and crying. Absolute mad lad.

I solute you sir. :f:

ways to get out of obesity:
:no:eat less.
:yes:buy a machine that moves you so you can keep gettin fatter and get a stroke.
I will never understand Americans

god i hate americans so fucking much

He's eating an endless plate of tendies in the sky right now, with a diet coke and big mac in the other hand.

How did I never hear about this?!

Good. Fat people are a burden to society they all need to die

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE.

Rip it's over bro

Rest in peace hero :feelsmage:

americans are based fatcels

Imagine the braps :what:
But srs, :f:

“Finally, he called on them to come inside and wipe his ass for him, threatening to stay in the bathroom for the entire flight if they would not. Feeling as if she had no choice, one flight attendant put on three layers of surgical gloves and started wiping. As she did so, the man allegedly started moaning in pleasure and encouraging her, “deeper, deeper!” He then claimed that she hadn’t done a good enough job and made her wipe three more times before he was satisfied.

Afterward, the flight attendant wrote in an Instagram post that she locked herself inside the bathroom, crying and vomiting, unable to wash away the stench of the man’s shit. In the post, she called on EVA Air to better protect its employees, hire more male flight attendants, and prevent similar physically-challenged passengers from boarding unattended in the future. The later press conference was held by the Taoyuan Flight Attendants Union for these same reasons, arguing that flight attendants work under an unfair culture where they are expected to meet every customer demand, no matter how absurd or demeaning.”

Are they really suggesting that wiping a man’s ass is above a female and they should have male attendants do it?

ways to get out of obesity:
:no:eat less.
:yes:buy a machine that moves you so you can keep gettin fatter and get a stroke.
I will never understand Americans
I fucking love how absurd my country is hahahaha