Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Obese girl at work talked about juggernaut law!!!!!!! GTFIH!!

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
So today (technically yesterday since it's past midnight) at work this fat girl (at least 250-270 pounds) was talking about how she wanted to lose 50 pounds before 2019. That's when she dropped the JUGGERNAUT PILL. She said, AND I QUOTE "When you're a big girl, lots of cocky losers be hittin on you cause they think you're easy".

Now obviously she didn't call it "juggernaut law" and obviously by "cocky losers" she means desperate ugly men, but besides that she summed up juggernaut law perfectly.

"When you're a big girl, lots of cocky losers be hittin on you cause they think you're easy".

I love how fat chicks never admit they're fat/obese

Why use euphemisms like "big" and "curvy"

This is all that I want. The truth from women. I just want to be treated as an adult, and not lied to.

They recognize it, and at least admit it.

Cocky losers haha

She just has to reach that svelte 200 pounds and finally she'll get rich male-models to ask her out.

I really, really hate women.

That is all.

Women generally spill out the truth when they are around other women.

Got to love how her looksmatches are "losers" but she's just "big"

Peep

What a bitch. She should be thankful that there are even any men approaching her at all considering she is a fat repulsive fuck.

I believe, juggernaut law applies least effective to a little-above average girls. Ugly femoids have tons of orbiters, as well as below average/average/beautiful. But when it comes to little above average, 6-7/10 seem to have least number of orbiters, compared to all others. Doesn't help us in any possible way, they still won't even look at us.

This ugly girl also alludes to it

Near beginning she said how it was always 'bottom feeder dudes that liked her'

That's honest. She can openly admit that she wants Chad only.

My blood it's Boiling bro

The irony is that femoids who call us 'losers' as in literally "can't win" MADE us losers in the first place by acting the way they do.

Yes, losers. Only ugly losers hit on landwhales. I'll never know that feel to be rejected by a landwhale, but it must be awful. You can literally call yourself a truecel if it happens. Nothings lower than an obese woman!

A fleshlight has more value to me.
I leave the comment "a fleshlight or sex doll has more value than you" on obese women's youtube channels (the ones who think they're attractive or slag off ugly men). Usually rustles the hive big time.

BTW what do you call a fat chick with a yeast infection?
A: a whopper with cheese.

Last edited:
justlower your standards

If her weight starts with a 2, she's no longer a human. She's a barnyard animal. :lul:

God forbid she have to settle for someone like her.

Look at the comments, some girl commented: "girl your joking right, you are pretty."
AND IT HAS 430 LIKES
ON A FUCKING YOU TUBE COMMENT!!
it's fucking over boys.

Look at the comments, some girl commented: "girl your joking right, you are pretty."
AND IT HAS 430 LIKES
ON A FUCKING YOU TUBE COMMENT!!
it's fucking over boys.
To be fair Jsanza also got a woman saying he was goodlooking on his youtube video with a ton of likes

The Blackpill is that from the wording it sounds like she's rejecting them too.

Juggernaut is true, but fat women still only want Chad because Chad is willing to fill his Thursday night slot for a big girl

Also she has a boyfriend. An 18 year old drug dealer (She's 23). I've seen him but never got a good look at him. He looks like a gymceled 5-6/10 from what I could tell.

we should start harvesting them for meat instead of cows

That's cause they know that being women, ALL kinds of men will want them regardless. Desperate cucks have no filter and will validate and fuck whatever pussy comes their way. I honestly am starting to think that landwhale status is simply "armor" for foids to keep away the billion orbiters.

She also knows that she can EASILY up her SMV anytime she wants just by losing weight. So she can choose to be a landwhale femoid and fuck Chad or lose weight to get up to Stacy level and fuck Chad AND land a shit ton of orbiters when she wants extra validation.

Also she has a boyfriend. An 18 year old drug dealer (She's 23). I've seen him but never got a good look at him. He looks like a gymceled 5-6/10 from what I could tell.

If that's true, that's depressing as fuck

To be fair Jsanza also got a woman saying he was goodlooking on his youtube video with a ton of likes
It's just virtue signaling. Go to any video of someone ranting about their ugliness and there's always people who will call them good looking to falsely feed their ego

It's just virtue signaling. Go to any video of someone ranting about their ugliness and there's always people who will call them good looking to falsely feed their ego
So that makes @Firefly post pointless bullshit also

May god purge the earth if that's true

So that makes @Firefly post pointless bullshit also
Yeah. They know she's ugly but they want to falsely feed her ego. But looks don't matter for females anyways. No matter how ugly, there's always a guy who will fuck it

Just lower your standards bro. Women are people too bro.

This is all that I want. The truth from women. I just want to be treated as an adult, and not lied to.

They recognize it, and at least admit it.

I remember when I used to work at McDonald's, there was this short ogre looking ethnic who legit thought she was entitled to a 6ft Chad.

why men looksmaxx: to scrape a GF

why foids looksmaxx: to repel sub 5 men.

Truth comes out when they are around chads and other roasties.

Meanwhile normies and ugly men are lied to for false hope.

been rejected by dozens of girls like that at speed dating events and I´m atleast 6 points above her. Even ugly girls simply don´t give a fuck if average or chadlite guys hit on her. They´d rather stay alone than be with a guy who is below a 9/10.

So today (technically yesterday since it's past midnight) at work this fat girl (at least 250-270 pounds) was talking about how she wanted to lose 50 pounds before 2019. That's when she dropped the JUGGERNAUT PILL. She said, AND I QUOTE "When you're a big girl, lots of cocky losers be hittin on you cause they think you're easy".

Now obviously she didn't call it "juggernaut law" and obviously by "cocky losers" she means desperate ugly men, but besides that she summed up juggernaut law perfectly.
I don’t have a problem with fat people, be they make or female. What I do have a problem with is fat girls who think they’re more than they’re worth. Imagine if a guy weighing 300 pounds only wanted Stacy. He’d be destroyed on Twitter.

Whatever she says, she not ''ugly''

Look:

She just want top tier Chad.