Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Obese Hog on FDS...

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
She was talking to another fatty female:

Hi, I am also fat, and weighing in (har). I am actually fatter than you, and older than you, and I have no issues getting dates. The problem is I still attract a ton of lame-os who think fat chicks are easy, so just a heads up there. Confidence is absolutely the key to success here. NOW... being a fat woman is not without its downsides. I don't want to sugarcoat it. I am actively trying to lose weight because I see being fat as being a barrier to having a high quality man in a lot of ways. Here is what being fat will bring you: Low quality men, cheapskates, philandering married men, young guys with no money, hobosexuals, guys who actually like fat chicks but are ashamed of it, weirdo old men, neurotics with micropenises. I actually have had relations with many hot dudes, like Chad level hot, but they all had some sort of personality disorder or were too broke to function.

My friends are always astounded at how many guys are interested in me, but none of them are worth pursuing other than being passing amusements.

images

JFL 99.99% of FDS is landwhales the 0.01% is whiteknights/IT males
Also if Chad is low quality then it's over for humanity except for Ernest maybe. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Even landwhales have infinite SMV, it's a sad state of the world.

I don't buy it. FDS women are so pathetic they buy themselves flowers and call it a date.

It's true that fat women have it easier than us but no chad wants to pork some obese cow in her 30's. These fat sows are delusional about their max potential.
Their best get is a desperate average guy not some rich good looking slayer

JFL 99.99% of FDS is landwhales the 0.01% is whiteknights/IT males
Also if Chad is low quality then it's over for humanity except for Ernest maybe. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's because you dumbfucks cant get this through your thick skulls

Nobody wants a broke pizza delivery boy for a husband, even if he's a chad

These trash holes are talking about something longterm. They had their fill of chads and are yired that most of them are worthless beyond the sack and getting pump and dumped by the already married chads

Im not saying here to betabuxx a landwhale, but understand that landwhales dont have the SMV that idiots on here tend to believe.

No man of worth is settling on a landwhale.

Moneymaxxed 4/10 incels in denial or bluepilled males would rather betabuxx some gigahypergamous 8/10 Ukrainian/noodlewhore before touching a landwhale

I bet it's a fat sheboon lol.

I don't buy it. FDS women are so pathetic they buy themselves flowers and call it a date.

It's true that fat women have it easier than us but no chad wants to pork some obese cow in her 30's. These fat sows are delusional about their max potential.
Their best get is a desperate average guy not some rich good looking slayer
This

Some rich good looking slayer already has his trophy wife and sugar daddie's harems of sub22 yr old holes for a superior feeling type of high when he gets older.

Men like these feel like they own the world. JFL at landwhales thinking they can have that

FDS hole

Here's some FDS pig that liked their new insta page. There are plenty more of them to see. A few upper tier beckys who are very vocal and trying to convince the post prime piglets that they are also entitled to get a high value gigachad.

Foids can get dick but not commitment. Yeah I'm sure she turned down a chad because of his personality.

View attachment 345434

Here's some FDS pig that liked their new insta page. There are plenty more of them to see. A few upper tier beckys who are very vocal and trying to convince the post prime piglets that they are also entitled to get a high value gigachad.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

MUH I WANT HIGH VALUE MEN, I'M KWEEN, LOOK AT SHIT LOL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

SHE WOULD ALREADY BE HANGING FROM A TREE IF SHE WAS BORN A MALE.

What's funny is if we do this exact same thing they meme it as neckbeard thinks he is entitled to hot girls. When a fat foid does it, it's female empowerment and confidence. I swear foids have the best PR team.

View attachment 345434

:feelsgah::feelsgah: these piggies call themselves high value women too.

And they are average at best in all regards. Chad wouldn't even give them a second glance but they are wasting their time waiting on him.
What's funny is if we do this exact same thing they meme it as neckbeard thinks he is entitled to hot girls. When a fat foid does it, it's female empowerment and confidence. I swear foids have the best PR team.
We don't do the same exact thing. None of us here is saying they will only settle for an 8/10 woman.

No one here even dreams of getting above average looking girl. Our standards are pretty low and reasonable

Last edited:
Foids can get dick but not commitment. Yeah I'm sure she turned down a chad because of his personality.
Over for landwhales that want chad commitment