Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy observation about IT's refugee sub

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I skimmed through IT's refugee sub and I noticed that like half of the screenshots there are posts from @cryptic__egg. like sigma just has a boner for this guy specifically. wish my threads got that much attention ngl

I've only been featured on there once and yeah.

That subreddit is pretty much dead tho

I've only been featured on there once and yeah.
during summer break in July 2019 when I had no social life outside of braincels I used to screenshot my own posts and repost them to IT on an alt just to see the cucks reaction to it lmao

during summer break in July 2019 when I had no social life outside of braincels I used to screenshot my own posts and repost them to IT on an alt just to see the cucks reaction to it lmao
:feelswhere: :feelstrash:

No attention for your face

High Iq

That subreddit is pretty much dead tho
yep IT lost its normie audience and now its just the ultra trucels like Sigma and friends who post there

My observations: They're all niggers

I made one post about consent (sensitive area for those low IQ fags) and now they manically laugh at everything I say. At least I'm popular I suppose. I wonder If they'd notice if I started commenting there.

I made one post about consent (sensitive area for those low IQ fags) and now they manically laugh at everything I say. At least I'm popular I suppose. I wonder If they'd notice if I started commenting there.

cute avi tbh.

also, how'd you end up choosing the name "cryptic egg"

also, how'd you end up choosing the name "cryptic egg"
It's the name I use on Reddit and Instagram (and everywhere else really). Name is just random words I had in my head since my accounts have no mention of me irl and didn't need a name related to me personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back