Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Observation from the Mahabharata, curries GTFIN

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Draupadi was a giga-thot
632E0E05 AF12 4FBB 8EC3 CC8DC4A0BEDF

Meanwhile Duryodhana and Karna were fucking BASED
66C2A3A8 FF03 4EE7 BB2E BAA87E647BA2

Mahabharat if you ask me is nothing but Chad worship. Funny enough the Chads needed a god to guide them while the "inceler" side did whatever they could to win and had enough guts in them to challenge Chads who were supported by god.

I feel that religions that came out of Indian subcontinent were full of Chad worship. Sane goes for the other hindu epics. And buddha was a 6'7 prince. Hindu gods were apparently very tall too.

Humans like worshipping Chads in general, look at how Jesus is protrayed.

That’s intriguing

Mahabharat if you ask me is nothing but Chad worship. Funny enough the Chads needed a god to guide them while the "inceler" side did whatever they could to win and had enough guts in them to challenge Chads who were supported by god.

I feel that religions that came out of Indian subcontinent were full of Chad worship. Sane goes for the other hindu epics. And buddha was a 6'7 prince. Hindu gods were apparently very tall too.

Humans like worshipping Chads in general, look at how Jesus is protrayed.
Tbh. Krishna and the Pandavas were moggers. I really felt bad when duryodhana died. A fellowcel was killed by Chads:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
6C382BBF 58BA 4F02 8B2D E72E207DA778

Not sure about curry lore

I can't remember much of this story. All I can recall is something about a monkey king fighting demons and going on some sort of quest.

Mahabharatas me