Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Observations from California (a twisted world?)- part 1

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
So I was a guest at a very, very large technology firm today and made some observations on blackpill during my time there:

1) the workers there are pretty cashed up regardless of what they do. They use this wealth to cope with stupid shit like drones, TVs, tech etc, rather than life enriching stuff.

2) the actual workers there were 80% male, and majority were curries or rices, and pretty subhuman. Would definitely say below average when you compare to my previous spells in California.

3) there were a lot of Stacies, but they were doing pointless stupid roles, not anything related to actual shareholder return, and seemed to dominate the curry, rice, and white workers

4) the white workers almost exclusively from what I saw were dating noodles, and in most cases these noodles were above them, average mayocel was 3/10 his average noodle was 5.

5) despite how much money the firm makes it was very liberal and laid back, very different to the banking culture I am used to, and people were spending a lot of time doing fun shit, and actually a lot of time just eating (maybe because USA?)

6) the rice workers, from what I could see, were pretty much all incel, and the curry workers with no exceptions had arranged marriages, many with hot currywhores, I guess cos they got $$

7) there were also a few chad STEM bros there, and they were pretty jacked but were also liberal af. I am trying to do something in business terms so did not drop any blackpills but was able to talk in a way as to learn people's views.

8) no one there seemed to be interesting in trying to nail any of the Stacies doing pointless shit, not did they seem interested in their position as incels/ cucks. My guess from this was that they are bluepilled af and just happy because their techbux and techstatus has got then SOMETHING, even though they are not hot gfs and they are only cucking them anyway

9) there were some rices and curries who were super try hard. I have seen this a lot with rices in Asia, but this was my first time seeing it on curries. It was quite laughable to look at, especially given I was super casual and unshaved.

10) the bosses were 90% curry and 10% white, these guys were also quite smart which surprised me, and I got the IMPRESSION they night be more responsive to the blackpil, as they have probably got more diverse experiences.

LMAO you think california is bad HOLY FUCK Try Austin, pal. Gay capital of the world, only reason texas is even KIND OF flipping in politics.

LMAO you think california is bad HOLY FUCK Try Austin, pal. Gay capital of the world, only reason texas is even KIND OF flipping in politics.
I'd imagine Texas is much more old school and has much more traditional values.
Also I doubt there's any curries or rices (as in publicly prominent ones) so it should have anuch more Macho culture, with a more frontier mentality.

I'd imagine Texas is much more old school and has much more traditional values.
Also I doubt there's any curries or rices (as in publicly prominent ones) so it should have anuch more Macho culture, with a more frontier mentality.
Oh TEXAS has traditional values and is old school.
AUSTIN is not. Austin experiences a massive migrant wave from california and incredible liberalisation. It's a blue dot in a sea of red. Literally one of the most liberal places in America. Google it.

Oh TEXAS has traditional values and is old school.
AUSTIN is not. Austin experiences a massive migrant wave from california and incredible liberalisation. It's a blue dot in a sea of red. Literally one of the most liberal places in America. Google it.
Sounds like hell. Is there an upside whereby women are not hardcore racists there then, due to those leftist views??

Sounds like hell. Is there an upside whereby women are not hardcore racists there then, due to those leftist views??
Lol I dont talk to them but the're sluts for sure. Literally walk around in practically nothing. Have seen many foids under 18 in actual FUCKING BRAS with their tits hanging out and booty shorts.

I can't stand either very liberal or very conservative cities. I'd prefer to live in the most apolitical city ever, you know, where people actually treat themselves as human beings rather than ideological allies/enemies.

This is why i want to leave california and never come back.

Only position stacies deserve is of prostitutes

The world is fucked. No one is safe

Lol I dont talk to them but the're sluts for sure. Literally walk around in practically nothing. Have seen many foids under 18 in actual FUCKING BRAS with their tits hanging out and booty shorts.
Have you tried ascending with them (the 18+ ones)? I assume just acting masculine would be enough

Have you tried ascending with them (the 18+ ones)? I assume just acting masculine would be enough
you dont fuckin understND MAN I have A HORMONE XCONDITION I CANOT BE MASCULINE DUE TO DISABILITY LOOK AT MY SONGS AND MY VOCIE I CANNOT

JFL @ living in Cuckfornia

never been to usa. so can,t relate but good observation skills.

you dont fuckin understND MAN I have A HORMONE XCONDITION I CANOT BE MASCULINE DUE TO DISABILITY LOOK AT MY SONGS AND MY VOCIE I CANNOT
Oh damn I'm sorry. Why not leave a masculine place like Texas and move to a soft place like Toronto??

Oh damn I'm sorry. Why not leave a masculine place like Texas and move to a soft place like Toronto??
I'm a NEET with no money and live with my parents

So I was a guest at a very, very large technology firm today and made some observations on blackpill during my time there:

1) the workers there are pretty cashed up regardless of what they do. They use this wealth to cope with stupid shit like drones, TVs, tech etc, rather than life enriching stuff.

2) the actual workers there were 80% male, and majority were curries or rices, and pretty subhuman. Would definitely say below average when you compare to my previous spells in California.

3) there were a lot of Stacies, but they were doing pointless stupid roles, not anything related to actual shareholder return, and seemed to dominate the curry, rice, and white workers

4) the white workers almost exclusively from what I saw were dating noodles, and in most cases these noodles were above them, average mayocel was 3/10 his average noodle was 5.

5) despite how much money the firm makes it was very liberal and laid back, very different to the banking culture I am used to, and people were spending a lot of time doing fun shit, and actually a lot of time just eating (maybe because USA?)

6) the rice workers, from what I could see, were pretty much all incel, and the curry workers with no exceptions had arranged marriages, many with hot currywhores, I guess cos they got $$

7) there were also a few chad STEM bros there, and they were pretty jacked but were also liberal af. I am trying to do something in business terms so did not drop any blackpills but was able to talk in a way as to learn people's views.

8) no one there seemed to be interesting in trying to nail any of the Stacies doing pointless shit, not did they seem interested in their position as incels/ cucks. My guess from this was that they are bluepilled af and just happy because their techbux and techstatus has got then SOMETHING, even though they are not hot gfs and they are only cucking them anyway

9) there were some rices and curries who were super try hard. I have seen this a lot with rices in Asia, but this was my first time seeing it on curries. It was quite laughable to look at, especially given I was super casual and unshaved.

10) the bosses were 90% curry and 10% white, these guys were also quite smart which surprised me, and I got the IMPRESSION they night be more responsive to the blackpil, as they have probably got more diverse experiences.
good post man

Is that because only steers or queers come from Texas?

I'd have thought you get more Neetbux in toronto? didnt Cuckeau give every rapefugee a $1k Canada Goose jacket?
No idea. Never been to toronto.