Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obvious observation: men are far more open to dating women that exhibit masculine traits than...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
women are to dating men that exhibit feminine traits (short height, shyness, weak jaw...)

Water is wet

Just a reminder that feminism has nothing to do with the changing of gender roles,
unless it benefits women financially, or in some other way.

Young girls these days all mog men in jawline, it's ridiculous. They're all masculine. With the makeup and all the fake lip injections and eyelashes and disgusting shit, they all look like trannies.

Young girls these days all mog men in jawline, it's ridiculous. They're all masculine. With the makeup and all the fake lip injections and eyelashes and disgusting shit, they all look like trannies.
yet we're still so thirsty for them

Fake up to disguise themselves. Imo, a lot of young girls these days are rough looking, it's just they can cover it with with heaps of make up.

meanwhile they'll rather fuck other women than these men

logic 404 not found

No idea what they are putting in the food/water. All zoomer cunts I see are either tall/masculine looking with chad jaws and no boobs or stocky-built bimbo hambeasts.

holy shit, I thought I was the only one that noticed this. Why do women jawmog most men despite having lower test levels still (last I checked)?

I don't get it tbh. A lot of "models" look like men in drag.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back