Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [OC] Obese 44-year old won't settle for less than 6ft+ chad

C

chicel

Recruit
★★★★
The rage fuel is potent, beware.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190612-123301.png
    Screenshot_20190612-123301.png
    563.4 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Screenshot_20190612-123312.png
    Screenshot_20190612-123312.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,044
Fucking lol...

Looking at that thing turns my stomach. And I say this as someone who would disembowel small animals as a kid. That creature more disgusting than a lizard with its brains splattered on a sidewalk.

Jesus Christ. How must it feel to be that narcissistic.

There's just no way that's 44, but whatever.

Ok so basically she wants to fuck her son if he was an athletic guy.
Meanwhile her looksmatch
6c747d9c3a7d4d37920678dc81b2a56a--blobfish-humour.jpg

Did anyone wonder where did she get the dare to put such requirement in her bio? Because she can easily get 6'+ tall, slim, clean shaven chad. Chads fuck anything that moves.

Volcel if you wouldn't...

funniest thing is that she will find one too, mark my words

I would rather fuck an ape than that thing tbh tbh tbh

she's coping hard lmao

Men have to work 100% of their time and effort and all they can get is this fat expired piece of shit?

A lot of cucks will give like

Ladyla. Need I say more?

She would reject me in a heartbeat. I’ve had uglier and older women reject me in the past.

Sexual revolution was a mistake

What the fuck is that creature?
I need bleach.

Looking at that thing turns my stomach. And I say this as someone who would disembowel small animals as a kid. That creature more disgusting than a lizard with its brains splattered on a sidewalk.
Why did you do that to lizards bro?

I always caught these guys in the garden and made them drop their tails but I never thought about hurting them, they're good little creatures

The worst part of all this is that she will get railed by some faggot 5 ratings above her, we need another world war.

The rage fuel is potent, beware.

It looks autistic, absolutely disgusting. Lol at hambeasts calling their layers of fat curves. Classic clown world meme.

Just another cum dumpster who turns down betabuxx looksmatch and would rather be chad's whore.
The worst part of all this is that she will get railed by some faggot 5 ratings above her, we need another world war.

Can you really blame a guy for picking at a low hanging fruit?

Why did you do that to lizards bro?
View attachment 121447
I always caught these guys in the garden and made them drop their tails but I never thought about hurting them, they're good little creatures
I just hated every living thing and wanted them to suffer and die.

why do fatasses always pretend to swim? and why is every girl on online dating fat?

I reject her first, blet old ugly kūrva

How come so many whores are now putting "non smokers only" on their profiles? I mean i get that some people genuinely do find smoking to be disgusting but why are women having it as a stipulation now? It's something recent i've picked up from observing their profiles. "Must have tattoos, be over 6 foot and a non-smoker"

Would they really turn down a smoking Chad?

Holy fucking shit. She'll probably get exactly what she wants, that's the worst part.

I find it funny when fatasses don't understand the, very, very thick line between fat and curvy. Being a blob does not constitute curvy.

How come so many whores are now putting "non smokers only" on their profiles? I mean i get that some people genuinely do find smoking to be disgusting but why are women having it as a stipulation now? It's something recent i've picked up from observing their profiles. "Must have tattoos, be over 6 foot and a non-smoker"

Would they really turn down a smoking Chad?
Probably something related to their obsession with "global warming".
And no, of course not. Chad can literally kill and rape massive amounts of people and still get any woman, see: Ted Bundy.

I find it funny when fatasses don't understand the, very, very thick line between fat and curvy. Being a blob does not constitute curvy.
It's on the same tier as low-tier normies that read articles like this and think about that one time their mothers called them handsome. A mix of ignorance due to being both bluepilled and heterosexual (no attractiveness goggles through which to see men unless you know what to look for), and coping. women think that a circle made out of lard has curvature so they must be curvy.

people need to stop comparing themselves to others to determine their aesthetic attractiveness/ perfection.

we already have tons of mathematical formulas for face, bone, musculature , also healthy hair and skin is basic 3rd grade biology.
Use these scales as one would use the weight scale.

Her looksmatch is a 1/10 man with multiple facial deformities and Down's. That's what she deserves.

Fucking repulsive. Looks 60 and grossly overweight/obese.

Not only fatasses. Normie cucks are calling obese women thicc and get offended if you call obese women fat.