Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Octobercels are cancer

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Settle down kids.

Septembercels were pretty fucking bad so I don't know if octobercels can be worse

2017cels should all be admin

I'm a septembercel so I'm basically cancer-lite.

TBH though, the monthly hazings of the newcels really helps weed out degenerates and infiltrators.

just hate on the current month cels all the time theory

all 2018 and latercels are cancer

Fuck Julycels, Augustcels, Septembercels and Octobercels :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: you´re nothing compared to us maycels and junecels

Fuck Julycels, Augustcels, Septembercels and Octobercels :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: you´re nothing compared to us maycels and junecels
You conveniently left out Junecels as you are one day away from being one.

Novembercel with 51 posts? Jfl
im mega ldar lurker, i barely even have energy to post. also, i dont like talking to anyone not even people on here. I'd consider the people with 1000's of posts to be more fakecel than anything, mostly attention seeking.

im mega ldar lurker, i barely even have energy to post. also, i dont like talking to anyone not even people on here. I'd consider the people with 1000's of posts to be more fakecel than anything, mostly attention seeking.
Whatever floats your boat tbh :feelsokman:

Postmaxxing is a great cope for me ngl

High IQ post, Octobercels are pests

I can't believe it's almost been a year since r/incels was nuked. So much time has passed by and I feel I've accomplished nothing. I assume people will start using years to denote users after 2018