Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Oddity]-When it comes to face, height, and race, the more important it is, the easier it is to change.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Face>height>race

Face is the easiest to change with lots and lots of plastic surgeries available.

Height is hard to change because LL is expensive and rigorous procedure.

Race can't be changed at all. You can do skin bleaching to be more white but you will still have the same phenotype.

inb4JBW copers

IMO face isn’t comparable to height and race. Height and race are multipliers for the face so they’re comparable

Yes, I will say Height>Face. Even if you have a Gigachad face and are completely statusmaxxed like Tom Cruise you will get cucked hard and get mocked worldwide for your height.

I don't know man I'm a face>height person myself and girls see your face first on tinder

They also tell you to swipe left if you're a manlet, which is basically a guarantee for no match. Let's say you are super hot, but are a manlet. You will get matches, but you will get unmatched or ghosted once they discover your height. My point is that as a manlet, you LITERALLY cannot win.

you can't win with an ugly face either though

You cannot change any of these easily and thats why they are important. Changing height involves painful and risky LL, changing face requires money and risk of fucking up your already ugly face and changing race via bleaching is pretty fucked up.

None of these are as easy as an ugly foid wearing 6 inch heels or applying 5 layers of fake up on her ugly mug.

Race > Every other Cope pill

Ugly face, maybe not, but with a dead average face and tall height you'll do absolutely fine. Besides, if you are ugly you can get surgery. If you're a manlet it is literally over.

Chad face and average height>Tall and average face

But I will agree that face is easier to change then height, that was the point of the thread

But I will agree that face is easier to change then height, that was the point of the thread

Just change your face bro. Changing your face is anything but easy.

Race > Face > Height

Foids prefer that which you cannot change.

This is the true :blackpill:
The harder it is for you to fake one of your traits, the more indicative it is about your genetics, and foids are looking for the most unbiased estimation of your genetic quality.

The harder it is for you to fake one of your traits, the more indicative it is about your genetics, and foids are looking for the most unbiased estimation of your genetic quality.

So whats the story with face height and race?

average height isn't manlet though

women obviously want more than average but you can't go around and claim to be a manlet if your height is average according to your country's stats

The most important facial features can not properly be changed. Can blackops2cel get a chad face through "easy surgeries"? No.

average height isn't manlet though

women obviously want more than average but you can't go around and claim to be a manlet if your height is average according to your country's stats

No fucking shit when did I say that. I'm saying if you're ugly face or manlet its over. But you have to look at other situations

Race is a death sentence no matter how you look at it. Unless you are a legit 9/10 there's no fucking way an ethnic can purchase a hole (blacks being the exception ofc). Height by the other hand is ok as long as you have an above average PSL and you're not a sub5'7 manlet.

Your point literally makes no fucking sense. Just read it out to yourself. Things that you CANNOT change are obviously more attractive because you have to be genetically superior to have it.

Height and race is a toss up but obviously if you're a 6'4" indian or asian you would mog a short whitecel any day of the week.

Height > Race > Face

Your point literally makes no fucking sense. Just read it out to yourself. Things that you CANNOT change are obviously more attractive because you have to be genetically superior to have it.

Height and race is a toss up but obviously if you're a 6'4" indian or asian you would mog a short whitecel any day of the week.

Height > Race > Face

Keep coping dude, face>everything

I think it is Race>Height>Face. Being the wrong race is a death sentence. Being too short is a death sentence. Face allows for more variables, and usually isn't a complete social death sentence unless it's too bad.

I don't know man I'm a face>height person myself and girls see your face first on tinder
In static environments i.e. pictures/online dating/Tinder mostly -> Face > Height.

When in motion/dynamic environment/reality mostly -> Height > Face

People don't perceive your face especially from good angles and lighting at all times. Your size is the first thing people notice, but you have to actually be visibly bigger than the people around you. There are people who get approached just because they are really big.

Hence why the average height at night clubs/bars/parties/etc is so high.

So whats the story with face height and race?

I agree that the order is reverted with regards to your post.
Make no mistake however, face is extremely decisive and remains very hard to change imo. It is still a good indicator of your genetics for the vast majority of people who did not surgerymaxx and do not plan to do so.
Also, face + height + race + frame + NTness come in a package and are assessed as a whole by women.

I agree that the order is reverted with regards to your post.
Make no mistake however, face is extremely decisive and remains very hard to change imo. It is still a good indicator of your genetics for the vast majority of people who did not surgerymaxx and do not plan to do so.
Also, face + height + race + frame + NTness come in a package and are assessed as a whole by women.

I'm gonna take a guess that you're ethnic? And possibly short?

Keep coping dude, face>everything

You're a 6 foot tall whitecel, obviously you have internal bias as to why you're a failure. You live life on tutorial mode and still fail. The only cope is that you have over 10k combined posts on here and looksmax.org, and still can't figure out that you literally live life on the second easiest possible difficulty. The only easier option is literally being the fucking Prince of Saudi Arabia, then 6 foot tall+ and white, and then having a vagina, and then everyone else.

You're a 6 foot tall whitecel, obviously you have internal bias as to why you're a failure. You live life on tutorial mode and still fail. The only cope is that you have over 10k combined posts on here and looksmax.org, and still can't figure out that you literally live life on the second easiest possible difficulty. The only easier option is literally being the fucking Prince of Saudi Arabia, then 6 foot tall+ and white, and then having a vagina, and then everyone else.

I'm in a white country dude, you act like whiteness is a huge advantage. It's not. If I went to SEA maybe, but I don't have that money.

Plus what about Tinder? You do realize face is way more important than height there right?

I'm in a white country dude, you act like whiteness is a huge advantage. It's not. If I went to SEA maybe, but I don't have that money.

Plus what about Tinder? You do realize face is way more important than height there right?

the board is now the victim olympics for ethnics, lol

Face is easier to change when fixing healthy issues like corrective surgery instead of trying to exceed your genetic potential.

I'm gonna take a guess that you're ethnic? And possibly short?

I prefer not to doxx myself with regards to these questions. I do not believe that white > any other race or that height is much more important than face.
But I think we should revert the order if we have to make one and if we reason with "genetic" aspects.

I agree, on Tinder height does not matter unless you write it (but then if you are short it is literally suicide).

It has been like this for a long time tbhngl

I agree, on Tinder height does not matter unless you write it (but then if you are short it is literally suicide).
Do you not think that the first question of women's mouths if you didn't list a height is what height are you? Granted you can lie and fraud, but even on the internet and even occasionally on THIS forum is full of humblebragging tallfags. You'd think the average height was 6'3 if you only took into account heights people mentioned online.

Not disputing that face matters a lot more there.

Do you not think that the first question of women's mouths if you didn't list a height is what height are you? Granted you can lie and fraud, but even on the internet and even occasionally on THIS forum is full of humblebragging tallfags. You'd think the average height was 6'3 if you only took into account heights people mentioned online.

Not disputing that face matters a lot more there.

Every dude on Tinder is height frauding by 2-3 inches.
I prefer not to doxx myself with regards to these questions

saying you're ethnic (not white) is not even remotely close to doxxing yourself

Posting something as retarded as face > height > race should be called out for being so absolutely low IQ as there's literally 0 empirical evidence to support it but also is just retarded even if you think about it anecdotally. Completely bluepilled. But of course this board is 90% white and 5'11+ larpers. It's easy to see who's larping by seeing who agrees with OP.

Yeah my 5'2" Indian janitor friend went to the club and cucked all the 6ft+ tall 6/10 Chads because they only have an "above average" face.

Every dude on Tinder is height frauding by 2-3 inches.
If you can heightfraud and get away with it what about angle/lighting fraud for face? Doesn't it go both ways?

I've heard stories of women going out on dates with people who were both shorter than they listed and others who looked less attractive in person.

Posting something as retarded as face > height > race should be called out for being so absolutely low IQ as there's literally 0 empirical evidence to support it but also is just retarded even if you think about it anecdotally. Completely bluepilled. But of course this board is 90% white and 5'11+ larpers. It's easy to see who's larping by seeing who agrees with OP.

Yeah my 5'2" Indian janitor friend went to the club and cucked all the 6ft+ tall 6/10 Chads because they only have an "above average" face.

Post the face of that dude. Every ethnic here blames their race but its actually their face that is the problem

Post the face of that dude. Every ethnic here blames their race but its actually their face that is the problem

:feelsseriously: He doesn't exist, that was a hypothetical sentence that would be said by people who believe exactly what YOU stated in the OP, because it's literally so fucking dumb. You seriously believe a 5'2" Indian Janitor with a good face will mog 6 foot+ white dudes with 3/10 faces. IQ literally might be lower than IT

:feelsseriously: He doesn't exist, that was a hypothetical sentence that would be said by people who believe exactly what YOU stated in the OP, because it's literally so fucking dumb. You seriously believe a 5'2" Indian Janitor with a good face will mog 6 foot+ white dudes with 3/10 faces. IQ literally might be lower than IT

No I never said that, that's a shitty comparison because you're comparing one factor to two factors. I made another thread by the way, I'd like you to address it:

Last edited:
Meanwhile they get makeup, boobjob, Brazilian buttlift, nose job, lips job, fake tan, labiaplasty, vaginoplasty, wear 4 inch heels, and the only personality they have is watching netflix. Then they dare to judge the worth of a man on his height and face alone. JFL. All foids are hypocrites.

Copes me

You cannot change any of these easily and thats why they are important. Changing height involves painful and risky LL, changing face requires money and risk of fucking up your already ugly face and changing race via bleaching is pretty fucked up.

None of these are as easy as an ugly foid wearing 6 inch heels or applying 5 layers of fake up on her ugly mug.

i always think face > race > height. but i can understand people putting height above race

The more under 5' 5" the more height/face even out . Udderwise face>height.

Face > frame > height > everything else
Chad asian male
E420EAD6 3057 41F8 BBE0 58CAB4BD6EB7

Chad black male
9FE9DEA1 4132 4D72 A29B 018A9D65C1A1

Chad indian male

89454423 8B0F 4885 9F4C 30615792D218

I hope you see what all of these have in mutual.
Statement that race matters is a delusional cope.

Last edited: