Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oddman out Social Group

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Friends invited me to hangout with them and there normie friends at the pool and they arent even swimming, just sitting around the table talking and eating and I have nothing too add or say in there normie conversation about relationships and other bullshit. I cant even sit at the same table as them because all the seats are takin so I'm literally just sitting at the table across excluded. I cant even go to my car and leave, I have to wait for one of these faggots to take me unless I want to walk all the way to it.

Never hangout with normies. Ever.

Just swim.
Ngl if youre not shy you can talk about your guitar hobby.

normies are so fucking gay

you can always count on them to invite you somewhere and then
a) run around like headless chickens so you either spend the whole time talking to strangers, or follow them around like a faggot
b) introduce you in a really positive way to people who make a surly grunt in response to your presence
c) leave early so you have to leave by yourself and say goodbye to a bunch of total strangers that don't give a fuck about you

I called the one guy I know around here an hour ago and it went straight to voicemail lamo

Can relate. Been invited to parties and a nightclub once by normie/Tyrone relatives and they sucked. Everyone just drunk,danced, and talked about mundane shit I couldn't relate with. So I always kept to myself in a seperate room readin my mangas and playing my Nintendo DS. I always got shit from them for not participating, but when you're introverted and don't care for mundane shit, it's hard to participate. Due to that they stopped inviting me, saying I'm a downer and buzzkill. To that I shrug my shoulders and move on.

Just swim.
JFL at these swimcels. Id only swim if I had a chadlite body. My body is gross.

Your friends seem very rude. You should try entERtaining them more maybe then they will pay you more attention.

Can relate. Been invited to parties and a nightclub once by normie/Tyrone relatives and they sucked. Everyone just drunk,danced, and talked about mundane shit I couldn't relate with. So I always kept to myself in a seperate room readin my mangas and playing my Nintendo DS. I always got shit from them for not participating, but when you're introverted and don't care for mundane shit, it's hard to participate. Due to that they stopped inviting me, saying I'm a downer and buzzkill. To that I shrug my shoulders and move on.
Yes brother!
normies are so fucking gay

you can always count on them to invite you somewhere and then
a) run around like headless chickens so you either spend the whole time talking to strangers, or follow them around like a faggot
b) introduce you in a really positive way to people who make a surly grunt in response to your presence
c) leave early so you have to leave by yourself and say goodbye to a bunch of total strangers that don't give a fuck about you
This so much
Just swim.
I talked but they werent really interested in my input and went back to their topics. Eventually we all swam and played pool games so it wasnt that bad. They want to go to a resturaunt, but I'm backing out. Cant take anymore

at least u get invited to things

at least you tried