Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Of "High Tier" Incels

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
A lot of people here are actually high tier, this has been seen several times through threads where pics were shared and impartially rated by other members. However, a lot of people then rejected them, telling them they were "fakecel", that they were only pretending, "not trying" enough, and that they were destroying the general credibility of inceldom. This kind of shit was even said about Eliott Rodgers (who's not exactly high tier) through semantic deformations and twisted misinterpretations of his words.

But consider this : what if those "high tier" are not fakecel ? What if they are not even mentalcel ? What if they are actually truly incel, besides seeming attractive to, well, you (=not a foid) ? They are the ultimate proof that the blackpill is true and that it can be verified, that the actual Chad frontier is everyday closer to the stratosphere. They are the ultimate proof that the scarcity in the sexual market is literal hell for every single straight males.

Are we ready to cope until the frontier reach the point of 9.999 ?

Just something I had on my mind.

I´m good looking and I get absolutely nothing from cold approaching, speed dating or online dating.

You literally need to be one of the best looking men in your country for women to think of you as attractive. It´s not an exagerration.

I approach 3/10 femoids and they treat me like I´m a 300lbs, deformed obese guy.

Ooooor, they're here to phish for attention, which is what 99% of them do.

Later on when it's convenient they'll admit they get attention and sex and it all devolves into Lookism 2.0

Either you are incel or you are not. If you havent accepted your fate and are secretely still cucking yourself by being an orbiting faggot you are NOT incel...you are a cuck.

I´m good looking and I get absolutely nothing from cold approaching, speed dating or online dating.

You literally need to be one of the best looking men in your country for women to think of you as attractive. It´s not an exagerration.

I approach 3/10 femoids and they treat me like I´m a 300lbs, deformed obese guy.

come on dude, really? quit the larp, i seen your pics. there's no fucking way this is happening unless you are literally the most autistic guy on planet earth

You literally need to be one of the best looking men in your country for women to think of you as attractive.

We're far closer to the 9.999 dystopia than most people think on this forum.
Either you are incel or you are not. If you havent accepted your fate and are secretely still cucking yourself by being an orbiting faggot you are NOT incel...you are a cuck.

Later on when it's convenient they'll admit they get attention and sex and it all devolves into Lookism 2.0
Except that's not the point of my post but ok.

We're far closer to the 9.999 dystopia than most people think on this forum.

Except that's not the point of my post but ok.

What was the point then?

You wrote that as some sob story how "the Chadlites are the REAL incels here!" and then I provided a counter claim that they're just here for personal amusement.

I have to agree with this

Every fakecel ends up revealing himself sooner or later

If they don't have any subhuman features then they can get laid.. Usually females when swiping on tinder or IRL are looking for that subhuman feature just to say no or swipe left.. for example @whogivesafucc might have been frauding his pics therefore he looks above avg due to frauding but in reality he has like 2cm philtrum that prevents him from getting laid tbh tbh and in reality he is not above avg as some incels claim him to be.
I myself am average or below average but most likely below yet some people call me chadlite due to big fraud game without knowing how I really look like..

at the end of the day above avg 5.5+ guys can get laid.

What was the point then?

You wrote that as some sob story how "the Chadlites are the REAL incels here!" and then I provided a counter claim that they're just here for personal amusement.

No. That's not what I said. I said all men below, say, an 8, are potential, if not already incels today (those who are at 7 are no more incels than those at 4, that's not the point, and that would be stupid to make such assumption).

It was not a story, and sorry it it appeared sob. You just twisted what I said. Ho wait, aren't you one of those who twisted Rodgers words btw ? :feelsokman:

come on dude, really? quit the larp, i seen your pics. there's no fucking way this is happening unless you are literally the most autistic guy on planet earth
lol, have you ever been to clubs/bars and actually approached women? It´s unbelievably brutal out there. Everything is designed to make men feel like absolute worthless shit.

Fat, unemployed 30 something single mothers at speed dating events simply won´t settle for you unless you are atleast 6ft2, british doctor who also looks like a Hollywood A lister.

If they don't have any subhuman features then they can get laid.. Usually females when swiping on tinder or IRL are looking for that subhuman feature just to say no or swipe left.. for example @whogivesafucc might have been frauding his pics therefore he looks above avg due to frauding but in reality he has like 2cm philtrum that prevents him from getting laid tbh tbh and in reality he is not above avg as some incels claim him to be.
I myself am average or below average but most likely below yet some people call me chadlite due to big fraud game without knowing how I really look like..

i don't fraud my pictures lol

in fact i probably take them in the worst way possible, even my friends said i look better irl than there. my situation legit makes no sense.
lol, have you ever actually cold approached women in clubs/bars? I see other good looking guys getting the same treatment as me.

lol, have you ever been to clubs/bars and actually approached women? It´s unbelievably brutal out there. Everything is designed to make men feel like absolute worthless shit.

i mean wtf you're like at least a 6, i don't understand why they would shut you down like that. you make the cut in looks

As 3/10 maximum I just don't understand how you can be incel and good looking volcel maybe but not incel.

in fact i probably take them in the worst way possible, even my friends said i look better irl than there. my situation legit makes no sense.

i mean wtf you're like at least a 6, i don't understand why they would shut you down like that. you make the cut in looks
Well have you tried tinder with those pics?

As if you needed subhuman features to die a virgin in 2018 ...

Where's the country you're from ? I'm spending all my savings to get there as soon as possible lol

no

i mean who cares, i'm a fucking

literal

tkhhv, like...i literally never even talked to a girl my age before face to face, nice brag.
EQMRGMZFSh6yD-3jV60ZvQ.png

CqnMWPa_R5y-uURtjfNTgA.png

As if you needed subhuman features to die a virgin in 2018 ...

Where's the country you're from ? I'm spending all my savings to get there as soon as possible lol
Originally from Russia/EE but I live in UK

there's always someone whos gonna be shorter or balder or more ethnik than you etc etc

truecels are high society

This sum up the whole point of my post. But still people are only coming to prove to others that THEY are personnaly the purer incel of them all, instead of preaching unity ...

stfu you're chadlite, not 'below average'

If you're 6/10 or better and don't suffer from something REALLY fucked up like intense schizophrenia or retardation, you can get laid and you're a mentalcel if here. Period.

If you're 6/10 or better and don't suffer from something REALLY fucked up like intense schizophrenia or retardation, you can get laid and you're a mentalcel if here. Period.

The "go see a psychiatrist" is the new "get a new haircut" (soon a new trend in Cosmo kek).

Let's pretend the product is "schizoprenic" if the client who can't see its use (aka. foids) is superficial, retarded and lunatic in the first place ...

That's just another form of cope to pretend "chad-lite" incels are crazy. They are just living the same reality as "mentalcels" or "incels" commonly quoted a 6, 4 or 2. And now, in our shitty world ruled by social validation, this cruel reality is catching them up. I don't really care about them losing their privileges though. I do care about making us comprehend this system, and use its weakness to our advantage.

true the only reason mental disease even pops up is due to traumatic events such as rejection, bullying.

and its not like there are tons of girls waiting for yet another 6/10 guy to fall in love with. ofc not, why would they? average is the new ugly. they want a boyfriend who is hot, so their friends can all talk about him

Based post.

why don't you make a tinder man? Fr

Of course this is true. 87% of white/black men still have sex in the past year. 66% of chinese/indian men have had sex in the past year.

So absolutely if you are 6/10 and white/black you should be able to get laid.

All the online face analyzers I have been on have rated me above 8. But in reality, not even 0/10 femoids look at me. It's maybe because they want a lot of things besides good face, like you've to be at least 6"2, white and eight packed abs bearing gym hero.

All the online face analyzers I have been on have rated me above 8. But in reality, not even 0/10 femoids look at me. It's maybe because they want a lot of things besides good face, like you've to be at least 6"2, white and eight packed abs bearing gym hero.
Standards are becoming crazy even for chad-lites. 10 years ago, you didn't need to be a freaking 7' tall spartan übermensch with a Ph. D. in finance engineering earning a 6 figure salary to (eventually) date a 3/10 landwhale whose only accomplishment in life is a blog about obesity acceptance.

Now everybody think this is absolutely normal. Even so called "trucels". kek

Standards are becoming crazy even for chad-lites. 10 years ago, you didn't need to be a freaking 7' tall spartan übermensch with a Ph. D. in finance engineering earning a 6 figure salary to (eventually) date a 3/10 landwhale whose only accomplishment in life is a blog about obesity acceptance.

Now everybody think this is absolutely normal. Even so called "trucels". kek
I don't know how things were 10 years ago. I was like 11 or 12 yo with no idea about the place and shape of vagina. These days 5 yo kids are already fucking in the backyard of their houses.

Says a fakecel who wants to fit in.

Says a fakecel who wants to fit in.
If this is addressed to me, well I'd say that validation is the least of my preoccupation when I deliberately start a thread which I know could end up in polemical non-sense with the truest-cels-of-trucels.

This is a good point. Based on looks alone, people don't believe that I'm an incel, but it's not because I'm a mentalcel either. Not all females are repulse simply by looking at me. But if I talk to one they think that my personality is weak and not manly, and are instantly repulsed and want me to die. It's not just looks, money/status, frame, but a perceived "weak" personality type is totally disgusting to females. The only looks that would overcome this would be 9-10

This is a good point. Based on looks alone, people don't believe that I'm an incel, but it's not because I'm a mentalcel either. Not all females are repulse simply by looking at me. But if I talk to one they think that my personality is weak and not manly, and are instantly repulsed and want me to die. It's not just looks, money/status, frame, but a perceived "weak" personality type is totally disgusting to females. The only looks that would overcome this would be 9-10
This. Newcomers may not be the truest of the most truecel of trueceling, but at least they make some sense.