Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy of men and women holiday in russia

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
8 of march is the day when all men are supposed to congratulate all women

Yet

23 of february is the day when foids congratulate only men who served in conscript army

The fuck?

Russia is retarded.

Go die for the elites or you aren't worth anything, teehee :^)

Women are always valuable. Men are only valuable if they're willing to die.

at least in russia it's still socially acceptable to beat up foids. so-called "domestic violence" isnt taken seriously there, just like how the west was in the past.
Lmaaaaooooooooooo
Acceptable my ass

foids get shit ton of praise for doing jackshit

last year was the first time i didn't congratulate any women in my family with womens' day. this year will be my second time i won't congratulate them.

you know what's funny? they expect to be congratulated with womens' day yet they never congratulated me with mens day, i was never allowed to be a man.

Over from Kiev to Vladivostok

@Eskimocel

Its a slav tradition for the slavcel to die horribly in some pointless war while Comrade Chad takes care of the war back home :feelsjuice:

Kamikaze

what should I thank women for? bringing me into this cruel existence? denying me love and affection?
I rather die tbh

Its a slav tradition for the slavcel to die horribly in some pointless war while Comrade Chad takes care of the war back home :feelsjuice:
Based and conscript pilled. You and your fellow incels who fall will forever be remembered as Chads by the following generations.

iu

Go die for the elites or you aren't worth anything, teehee :^)
8 of march is the day when all men are supposed to congratulate all women

Yet

23 of february is the day when foids congratulate only men who served in conscript army

The fuck?
Russia is one of the most cucked countries. Males matter literally fucking nothing in Russia, except as cannon fodder. Sad shithole.

Last edited:
Russia is one of the most cucked countries. Males matter literally fucking nothing in Russia, except as cannon fodder. Sad shithole.
Attractive Russian females often sell themselves on dating sites to foreigners, at the same time constantly bashing their own men.

Attractive Russian females often sell themselves on dating sites to foreigners, at the same time constantly bashing their own men.
Literally all foids except European ones hate their own men and countries.