Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Off-duty boomer cop calls black man “a dumb fucking nigger” in El Cerrito, CA

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Man claiming to be an off-duty police officer calls black man “a dumb fucking nigger” in El Cerrito, CA
off-duty-police-officer-calls-black-man-dumb-fucking-nigger-el-cerrito-ca

Last edited:
dumb fucking nigger

If this isn't some kind of bullshit the white guy did nothing wrong.

I'd bet dollars to donuts the nigger was the one provoking the white guy, though.

Damn, that's rude

saidigeen! saidigeen.

Damn, that's rude
I mean we don't know the entire story. The black guy could have provoked him. Still, I wouldnt put it past a cumskin to throw insults for no reason.

20200602 021524

Whites need to find their balls to stand up for themselves again.

Well that’s because he is a dumb fucking nigger

What we would do without them?

Fuck faggot cops who abuse their authority like him.

Last edited:
so in your mind saying mean things to niggers is abuse of authority? LOL

so in your mind saying mean things to niggers is abuse of authority? LOL
Telling someone you'll shoot them, then saying you're a cop is threatening to abuse authority to harm them.

Telling someone you'll shoot them, then saying you're a cop is threatening to abuse authority to harm them.
Where was that in the video?

tbhtbh. idk why so many users are acting like the black guy 100% provoked him beforehand. There are tons of cops who are power hungry faggots who only became cops since they like to bully people. I'd maybe be a little more likely to believe the black guy started it if it was a random person but since its a cop I wouldn't be surprised at all if the cop started it.

tbhtbh. idk why so many users are acting like the black guy 100% provoked him beforehand. There are tons of cops who are power hungry faggots who only became cops since they like to bully people. I'd maybe be a little more likely to believe the black guy started it if it was a random person but since its a cop I wouldn't be surprised at all if the cop started it.
I bet the cop probably said that to act tough after the guy honked his horn at him, or didn't signal before a turn.

I bet the cop probably said that to act tough after the guy honked his horn at him, or didn't signal before a turn.
too many cumskins here worship cops like gods. and always see the ethnic man as wrong no matter the situation

Last edited:
too many cumskins here worship cops like gods. and always see the ethnic man as wrong no matter the situation
Whitecels should know cops don't like them either. They're retards if they think cops are their buddies if they're low status, and male, and nonchads.

While it wasn’t nice of him to talk to Colvin like that...

I understand.:feelsEhh:

Exactly

The thing that always gets me is when black people get angry when white people call them niggers. It's the dumbest shit ever and I'm tired of the double standard. Black people call eachother niggers all the time. So basically it's totally 100% racist to demand that white people not use a particular word that black people regularly use.

So I immediately call BS on the niggers objection for being called a nigger.

And, the average person is fucking dumb. You can randomly call peiple fucking dumb idiots, and you'll be correct most of the time.

So the driver is a nigger, is racist, and is probably fucking dumb. Case closed.
The thing that always gets me is when black people get angry when white people call them niggers. It's the dumbest shit ever and I'm tired of the double standard. Black people call eachother niggers all the time. So basically it's totally 100% racist to demand that white people not use a particular word that black people regularly use.

And, the average person is fucking dumb. You can randomly call peiple fucking dumb idiots, and you'll be correct most of the time.

So the driver is a nigger, is racist, and is probably fucking dumb. Case closed.

Last edited:

I think black people tend to say "nigga" not "nigger" to each other tbh. Also not all black people are ok with "nigga" either tbh. I remember I once took a class that had a lot of black students in it and the subject came up and a decent amount of them said they didn't like it when black people said "nigga" either.

Cops also enforce cucked laws and steal our tax money to fund their corruption, another reason they're faggots.

Last edited:
I think black people tend to say "nigga" not "nigger" to each other tbh. Also not all black people are ok with "nigga" either tbh. I remember I once took a class that had a lot of black students in it and the subject came up and a decent amount of them said they didn't like it when black people said "nigga" either.
Im pretty sure Nigger and Nigga are the same word and black people definitely say both versions all the time to eachother. And they will always get upset when a white person says either version. I'm just saying its racist to say that black people can say nigger but white people can't, thats what racism is. Racism is the belief that people with one skin color can do something that people with another skin color can't.

Like the white people equivalent of "nigger" would be either "cracker" or "whitey" or "redneck" or "gringo" but you'll never hear a white person get angry over it when a black or latino person says these words.

Im pretty sure Nigger and Nigga are the same word and black people definitely say both versions all the time to eachother. And they will always get upset when a white person says either version. I'm just saying its racist to say that black people can say nigger but white people can't, thats what racism is. Racism is the belief that people with one skin color can do something that people with another skin color can't.

Like the white people equivalent of "nigger" would be either "cracker" or "whitey" or "redneck" or "gringo" but you'll never hear a white person get angry over it when a black or latino person says these words.

ngl I have never heard a black person call another black person a nigger in a way that was not hostile. Also as I said before not all black people are cool with black people using either version towards them.

I do think there are black people that freak out too much over the word since at the end of the day its just a word. I don't think its ok to physically attack someone over it. I think most black people get less offended by other blacks using it since they know that the other black person doesn't dislike them for their race (and if they do they are self-hating hypocrites) but if a non black person calls them "nigga" or "nigger" they dont know if they are racist or just saying it. I do think its overly gatekept to a point of it being cringe tbh but I somewhat see where they are coming from.

I dont think "cracker" or "whitey" are the same tier as "nigger" tbh but at the end of the day they are both just words so its not a huge deal.

You sound like someone that has had zero interactions with african americans. 99% of the publicized stories of blacks being brutalized by police are bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back