Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Off-topic, but my phone was linked to too many old google accounts. Is anyone willing to receive the sms code so I can sign up for a new acc?

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
Basically what the title says. I would really appreciate it if someone was willing to help out. I tried with a load of those online sms numbers, but of course, none work. And google seem so anal about this...I mean, it's very conceivable, for example, that say you're a game developer or something, you have 10 games and would want a different official youtube account for each game or whatever...but no, to do that, you'd have to buy like 3 or 4 different numbers

I realise this is probably a long shot, but perhaps someone will be willing to help

I'll help you. I just need your credit card number, the expiration date and the 3 numbers on the back. hurry up.

yeah, pm me i will send you my phone number

I'll help you out. send a message

Fed fed fed fed fed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back