Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Off topic is garbage today

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
jpg.258143

Literal garbage. Just shitty copypastas.

Another day another shitty offtopic :feelsUnreal:

Post some hammy memes then.

I was talking to her one time and I was telling her about videos I made on my old youtube account and one of them was gta 5 gameplay footage that corresponded with the audio from ER's retribution video. She asked me more questions about it and asked to see it but my channel was deleted already by that point. I was still bluepilled about that cunt and thought that she would understand that I was just trying to share the story of a hilarious meme that I made since by this point I had explained a lot of internet culture (including 4chan, mumkey jones and /r/incels) and reasons I was interested in ER not related to killing or violent tendencies. Now I realize that she never understood a goddamn word I ever said to her and only ever met with me to fish for stuff to use against me (in one of our meetings she just kept pressing me to say what I would say to people I am angry at trying to bait me into expressing homicidal urges). And this was AFTER I was already made to take one violence risk assessment (and evidently nothing turned up because nothing happened).

There was a paper I was given before my appeal to not get kicked out of uni with a list of retarded concerns about me (full of blatantly false and completely biased sounding information) with stuff I did including stuff I told her in those meetings. I never thought any of it was a problem to tell her because I figured I always explained myself logically. Was bluepilled enough about life to think people wouldn't just fuck you over. I doubt she even ever saw me as human. Fucking dumb whore deserves to be ripped in half by the vag.

yes offtopic bad today srs

Quality stuff