Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting (Off topic Lesbian Shitpost) Are black lesbians jealous of white people?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★

I’ve always felt very odd about black lesbians in particular. They are so masculine looking and slightly uncanny. They’d probably opt for a white baby if they could, maybe that’s all black lesbians are, black women who just couldn’t get white men.

I have no idea

that's all ethnic women tbh but yeah black women are just coping with the fact that no one wants them.

Homosexuality doesn't exist. It's all larp, virtue signaling, attention seeking or excessive degeneracy. In many cases it's due to mental problems and childhood traumas. Maybe in 0.1% of cases it's actually legit and a physical thing. And of course even in that case it doesn't deserve the attention and worship it is given in today's clown world. It's an extremely rare, minor and unimportant issue. After humanity's important and immediate problems which concern billions of people are solved, then yes of course, I'll support devoting resources to solving of this very small problem. But until then I will not even recognize homosexuality as a thing.

Homosexuality doesn't exist. It's all larp, virtue signaling, attention seeking or excessive degeneracy. In many cases it's due to mental problems and childhood traumas. Maybe in 0.1% of cases it's actually legit and a physical thing. And of course even in that case it doesn't deserve the attention and worship it is given in today's clown world. It's an extremely rare, minor and unimportant issue. After humanity's important and immediate problems which concern billions of people are solved, then yes of course, I'll support devoting resources to solving of this very small problem. But until then I will not even recognize homosexuality as a thing.
The society has promoted this for the past forty years at least. It wouldn’t be too far off to insist the promotion of this mental illness especially when kids are young. I remember in elementary school kids were calling each other “homophobic” and I didn’t even know what the fuck that meant.

The society has promoted this for the past forty years at least. It wouldn’t be too far off to insist the promotion of this mental illness especially when kids are young. I remember in elementary school kids were calling each other “homophobic” and I didn’t even know what the fuck that meant.
I hear horrifying stories of brainwash in western schools. Thank Allah I live in the embrace of Islam so these things have no place in here. (At least not until western empires destroy my nation and install their own values).

Bleaching gone wrong