Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment offensive things to say to normalfags

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Do you know anything highly offensive to say to normalfags when you get into a confrontation? I want to say "Your daughter is a CUNT." next time I get attacked by normalfags. I think dragging someones daughter into the argument is one of the most offensive things to normalfags.

Tell him her daughter will have sex with at least 100 men before she's 20. Which is true.

Tell him his daughter is a Hobby Horse.

Tell him that his wife is fucking a younger and more attractive man while he slaves to provide for her and that his daughter goes to frat parties and has been fucked so many times that her pussy resembles roast beef.

That should piss him off.

Tell them that their wives cheat on them for Chad each day because they are inferior.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO GODDAMN GENDERS YOU FAGGOT :woke:

Every time they say an insult just say that they are projecting. For example: if they insult you for being ugly, just say that they are projecting their insecurities over being ugly onto other people. Really any form of pseudo-intellectual armchair psychoanalysis is annoying to deal with.

i dunno they act like their wife and kids are the most precious beautiful things in the world

Tell him that the Earth is flat, instant defense mode :feelshehe:

Gays and blacks are the leading cause of AIDS worldwide