Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel OFFICIAL E-CELEB HATE THREAD

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
look at this faggot. his name is victor pride

Image-1-300x300.jpeg

this faggot brags about how manly he is but looks like a girl in his pictures. look at his face! he looked at his marine corps buddies in the eyes while he gave them killer head. he even swallowed too.

i used to read his blog. i thought he was the real deal until i took the blackpill. this guy is no different than the other scam artists of the manosphere. he preys on your insecurities and offers a cure to it with a $14.99 ebook. that discipline ebook was so fuckin basic its a joke he made so much money from it. for 30 days you have to follow his routine which is pushups, eat right, sleep right, clean your room and shave. thats it. doin this for 30 days and you become god like him.

he went crazy. all that easy money from scammin stupid incels like me got to his head and he thought he was god. he stopped postin his bullshit life coach stuff and went to postin whatever he felt like. he made a post about howlin at the moon and wrote some poetry too? his traffic dropped and he realized he had to rebrand himself. hes not victor pride hes machine gun kelly or something like that. now hes tellin stupid incels to eat raw meat with raw eggs bc lions eat it and are lean and mean :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this faggot had the audacity to steal the term monk mode from us and pretend he came up with it.

https://boldanddetermined.com/monk-mode/

that entire page is a scam tryin to sell ppl on a dream

The secret of income generation is the secret of sexual transmutation.

just be incel and youll be a millionaire :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: like the ppl in the back arent already incel. thats why they want money. so they can be loved.

victorwalk.jpg

look at the incels in the background. they were like me believin his lies. how much did they pay for this scam artist's seminars? just make a blog bro and you be a millionaire like me. its not like everyone is doin it. i remember so many spin off sites in the manosphere that copied his website design and his "new? click here" button. they all talked about the same thing. motivation, sex, weight liftin, and makin money but none of those niggers were what they claimed to be. none of them made good money from their online business. they all claimed to be fuckin 11/10 models from clubs. their motivational lies were copied from someone elses blog and repackaged. the only thing some of them had were abs and even then they were on steroids

Your fat will drop off your body and your lean muscle mass will increase.

victor-pride-lean-body-low-fat-ripped-shredded-513x342.jpg

speakin of steroids he even admitted to doin it. why doesnt he put a disclaimer on the bottom of his pictures? no way his ebook in 30 days will give you abs he got from roids but stupid incels like me believed it. we were so desperate to fix our inceldom we believed anything.

one more thing. he hates race mixing but lives in thailand fuckin lolis and sometimes trannies.

VictorPrideShavedHead.jpg

whats up with his face? its so feminine and fake :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

anyways e celeb hate thread. talk shit about any e celeb. this was the best part of puahate and sluthate. i miss it

literally who?

Just a faggot. No need to hate even.

I hate every celeb (especially foid ones)

Does Riley Reid and Lena the plug count as e celebs?

I hate all twitch thots