Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OFFICIAL PISSING HIERACHY

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
PISSING HIERACHY:
Truecel: sits down to pee
Incel/normie: stands up and pisses on bowl to eliminate sound
Brad: pisses into water to create a much sound as possible
Chad: sits down to pee because it's comfortable but pushes his dick down so the stream goes directly into the water creating noise
Gigachad: sits down to pee but his dick is submerged in the water creating no sound at all.

Incel/normie ngl

Who pisses themselves?

I am Brad then.

I piss in the sink.

Chads piss roars with the power of a thousand lions

What if i piss into bottles?

Urine droplets can fly 3ft away from the bottom of the bowl. If you sit, they'll end up on your thighs/ass. If you stand, they'll be all over your bathroom. I wish there was like a hose I could stick my dick into, like astronauts do.

Truecel: sits down to pee
fuck you got me i've been doing this for 99.5% of my life i standed and pee'd maybe 200 times in my entire life
Gigachad: sits down to pee but his dick is submerged in the water creating no sound at all.
gigachad's dick is a submarine, foids will never know when he attacks :chad: :chad: :chad:

I piss into the water to create as much noise as possible. You should too. Feels great.

Gigachad: pisses into some woman's mouth.

well i guess im chad then

I piss on toilet seats

I knew it, I'm Truecel.

I have weak stream :cryfeels:

i try to avoid peeing in urinals tbh

I piss in the aink when im alone but normall i piss while standing up, in the bowl.

I can only shit/piss at home

I legit knew a truecel that had to sit down to pee because of some defect with his penis shape or something.

Sigma Incel: Puts on foot on the toilet seat and pisses with a loud, powerful stream in a Captain Morgan pose while chugging rum.

always pee in the cabins tbh

Gigachad's dick plunges into the toilet, clogging it and damaging the pipes.