Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Officially getting kicked out

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I was playing a game of league, my mom walks in and out of nowhere is bitching me for basically no reason at all. She wants me to talk to her in a little so I say ok, and go back to finishing my game. She comes back a minute later and is bitching me again and says some hurtful stuff, starts the “I don’t owe you anything” shit, so I say ok give me ten minutes. She comes back for the last time unplugs the pc and I push her and leave the room. She starts calling all her faggoty friends and my gay retarded brother telling them “he needs to go because he hit me” and treating me like I’m a threat to her life and threatening to call the police when I didn’t even talk to her after pushing her.

She completely ignores the fact that she came in the room and said some fucked up shit then repeatedly heckled me for no fucking reason. It takes a lot to make me push someone and she’s sitting there acting like I did it for no reason.

Now her and everyone in my family is telling me I need fucking therapy and constantly pointing out how I was wrong. I’m going to be with my cousin for a few days then I don’t know what the fuck happens from there, I might speed up my military contract so I can go to boot camp sooner and escape this bullshit

Last edited:
Female relatives are fucking cancerous.
My problems are not as severe as yours, but I feel for you.

No offense but fuck your mom.

do u have a dad? i dont. my mom is ok though shes trying to humanely kick me out by helping me get a house. I was very close to being permanently homeless recently, was not a fun time on streets sleeping in the woods jfl

She sounds like a real bitch

do u have a dad? i dont. my mom is ok though shes trying to humanely kick me out by helping me get a house. I was very close to being permanently homeless recently, was not a fun time on streets sleeping in the woods jfl
My dad can’t stand her so no. I was thinking about going into the woods but I don’t have a tent or any shit to sleep on but the ground.

How old are you?

You didn't ask to be born, your mum decided to have kids, no one forced her. She owes you that much.

mom walks in and out of nowhere is bitching me for basically no reason at all.
She wants me to talk to her in a little so I say ok, and go back to finishing my game.
She comes back a minute later and is bitching me again and says some hurtful stuff
She comes back for the last time unplugs the pc

OP's mom was trying to goad him into hatefucking her and he let her down :(
She just wants to be raped OP stop being such a standardscel and put it in

What happens if you just do what she wants?

What happens if you just do what she wants?
I would of done it if I wasn’t in the middle of playing a game. She’s the one who came out of nowhere to be a pain in my ass and decided to shit talk me then unplug the pc even when I told her what she was saying was mean and I’d talk to her soon. She isnt even afraid, she’s in her room right now dancing and comes walking back every two seconds saying I gotta leave and bitching me. Should I have pushed her? Probably not. But the way she was acting was basically psychotic and seems more like an excuse to ruin my day

OP's mom was trying to goad him into hatefucking her and he let her down :(
She just wants to be raped OP stop being such a standardscel and put it in
:feelswhat:

Did your mommy buy you that pc?

There's no pause button for your game

I would of done it if I wasn’t in the middle of playing a game. She’s the one who came out of nowhere to be a pain in my ass and decided to shit talk me then unplug the pc even when I told her what she was saying was mean and I’d talk to her soon. She isnt even afraid, she’s in her room right now dancing and comes walking back every two seconds saying I gotta leave and bitching me. Should I have pushed her? Probably not. But the way she was acting was basically psychotic and seems more like an excuse to ruin my day
Sounds like she was looking for a reason to kick you out idk

speed up your contract, start your own life

Mothers always act like that.
They always atch you in the worst time to get in an argue, probably she thinks you dont want to argue and you will agree anything she complains about you

She maybe have been planning it advance, but just wanted an excuse to justify it. Hence her provoking you into a moment of rage.

If you were Chad she would be begging you to fuck her.

Is this normal behavior for mothers? Rly wanna know

It's ok anon. I also come from a mentally ill abusive dysfunctional family. I count the days till my eventual suicide

I don't know your age and situation, but if you're a young adult, and have some money, just give her what she wants and leave.
That's what all the kids of single mothers do anyways.

Know that feeling. Had a physical fight with my dad a few years ago. Though I still live with them I hardly ever talk to them.

Females love to do stuff like that. They provoke, annoy, hurt and disrespect you as much as possible and then when you finally lose it and hit them or tell them something mean they victimize themselves over it to others and paint you as an evil abuser.

Females love to do stuff like that. They provoke, annoy, hurt and disrespect you as much as possible and then when you finally lose it and hit them or tell them something mean they victimize themselves over it to others and paint you as an evil abuser.
You are sounding like Tommy Sotomayor right now.

Fuck your mother, she sounds like a stupid bitch. I would get out of there as soon as I could, Sounds unbearable.

What did she even want to talk about?

Her fault for giving birth to an incel. She should fund your surgery.

I was playing a game of league, my mom walks in and out of nowhere is bitching me for basically no reason at all. She wants me to talk to her in a little so I say ok, and go back to finishing my game. She comes back a minute later and is bitching me again and says some hurtful stuff, starts the “I don’t owe you anything” shit, so I say ok give me ten minutes. She comes back for the last time unplugs the pc and I push her and leave the room. She starts calling all her faggoty friends and my gay retarded brother telling them “he needs to go because he hit me” and treating me like I’m a threat to her life and threatening to call the police when I didn’t even talk to her after pushing her.

She completely ignores the fact that she came in the room and said some fucked up shit then repeatedly heckled me for no fucking reason. It takes a lot to make me push someone and she’s sitting there acting like I did it for no reason.

Now her and everyone in my family is telling me I need fucking therapy and constantly pointing out how I was wrong. I’m going to be with my cousin for a few days then I don’t know what the fuck happens from there, I might speed up my military contract so I can go to boot camp sooner and escape this bullshit
My mom and sisters have done the same shit lmao — literally I went and slept under a bridge for awhile because my sister and mom physically assaulted me/started beating me with ice skates and I restrained them to protect myself.

They then called the cops and claimed I was hitting them lmao. I never did any such thing/all I did was hold them so they would stop attacking me.

Women fucking lie constantly and people just blindly believe them it’s crazy. They can make false claims about you and it’s over. Fuck women and fuck their bullshit lies.
No offense but fuck your mom.
Based — so many women do this shit where even if they are hitting you and all you do is restrain them suddenly “you hit them” and are abusing them in their mind it’s surreal. Women are so spoiled that actual equality offends them to their core and they lose their minds.

Last edited:
An incel joining the military. Lol good luck you’re not going to have a good time.
Speaking from experience

I fucking hate your mom stupid fucking femoid. She acts alot like my mom. But she can't legally kick me out yet.
A lot of women are that has been my observation, yeah — delusional liars because they know they can get away with it and people/their retard friends will all believe them over you — even though they’re blatantly lying for their own biased reasons.

This shit is exactly why no one should ever buy into “accusations” from women til they’ve run through a court of law and a conclusions been drawn.

Women always claim rape for example is this gigantic issue ... based only on self reported data and every fucking woman I’ve ever met “claims” they were raped including all the women in my immediate family even though I know for a fact that’s a bold faced lie (one was even dumb enough to take the lie to court and lost badly as she should and fortunately for the guy in question).

Women lie and delude themselves with their own bias and then they bounce all their shit off of each other and everyone just blindly believes their nonsense is rage fuel.

Last edited: