Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Offtopic is garbage today

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
.jpg

Literal garbage. Just shitty copypastas.

It's not "free love" if before I can have sex with a girl, I have to make sure she gives "consent" (whatever that is), and that she's of legal age, and that she's not a close relative. That's what I call "restricted love" -- love that's so heavily regulated that the government has become the #1 cockblock.

Just as it would be wrong to cry "fire" in a crowded theater, because then you would ruin people's enjoyment of the film, a girl's right to refuse sex ends where her owner's penis begins, because her keeping her legs closed would hamper him from enjoying her body sexually. This is ethics 101, yet femoids seem to have trouble understanding that not everything is about what THEY want, but rather they must respect the property rights of others. I don't know why this is such a hard concept for them to grasp; it seems pretty basic to me.

Also, I notice there are a lot of femoids walking around without any wedding rings on. I don't know why their owners are being so irresponsible, but that's basically like letting your dog wander around the streets with no collar. How are we supposed to know which owner these girls belong to? One can only presume that these must be abandoned or stray femoids.

Therefore, someone should call Femoid Control so that the femcatcher can throw a net around them and haul them off to the femoid shelter. Then they can be adopted by a new master, who can feed and shelter them and take sexual ownership of them. Of course, any hard-to-place femoids (e.g. old, used-up roasties whom nobody wants) would be euthanized after a suitable period, so that they're not pointlessly taking up space in the shelter, and thereby straining the resources of local agencies that have to operate on a tight budget.

You can tell this kind of system works well, because right now there's basically no one who wants a dog or cat, who isn't able to have one, as long as he can afford to pay for their upkeep. Of course, it also helps if you adopt them out while they're still very young, since their cuteness and playfulness is appealing to those who might want to add one to their family. Ideally, as soon as they're done nursing they should be given away, or sold, to the one who is going to own them the rest of their lives, so the bonding process can begin, and he can train them from infancy in how to behave in ways that will please him.

Imagine if there were a law saying that a dog had to be 2 years and 7 months old (that's 18, in dog years) before you could take ownership of her. It would be really expensive to buy those dogs, because you would have to pay the owner for the trouble incurred in raising the dog all that time. Plus, you wouldn't be able to mold the dog to be the way you wanted her to be; she would have already formed an attachment with the previous owner, and developed a personality that was well-adapted to their needs and behavior, not yours.

Or imagine if all dogs and cats older than 2 years and 7 months of age were to be turned loose to run wild in the streets. Not only would there be chaos everywhere, with people having to clean up the messes made by all these animals; but these animals would also be miserable from the lack of a strong owner figure in their lives to take care of them and show them leadership. At the same time, they would receive lots of handouts from people who would feel sorry for them and give them a bone or a saucer of milk to help keep them alive; yet these benefactors would not have the benefits of the animals' companionship, because those animals would, after receiving this free food, immediately go back into the streets to copulate with whatever is the largest and most aggressive and dominant animal of its kind in the neighborhood.

It's actually really retarded, when you think of it, to have a system that lets someone raise a female animal to a certain age, exercising authority over that animal during that time, after which he's then required to set it loose. What would then be the point of all that feeding, all that training, etc.? It just goes down the drain, as a big waste of effort and resources. Eventually, maybe those animals even go extinct, because it's not even worth breeding a whole bunch of them just to suffer that fate. Notice the low fertility rates of feminist countries

[SuicideFuel]

NOT THIS THREAD AGAIN AAAAAAAA :reeeeee:

This is lookscel's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found horrifying photos of naked cartoons on my son's phone and WHO IS THIS PINK GIRL? Totally not appropriate!

Lookscel will never be back on this awful site again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only he can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE AND GET SURGERY! TO A 19 YEAR OLD BOY!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.

This is lookscel's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found horrifying photos of naked cartoons on my son's phone and WHO IS THIS PINK GIRL? Totally not appropriate!

Lookscel will never be back on this awful site again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only he can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE AND GET SURGERY! TO A 19 YEAR OLD BOY!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.
didnt read

lookscel's mother again wtf

its getting worse and worse