Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ogrecels GTFIH if you giga gymmaxxed would you be able to get a decent foid

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
87D5D199 8B22 4C7B A51B 1F59C62A8327

I’ve been gymmaxxing for a while and I get treated the exact same as when I had no muscles or toned. But this guy has a masculine face tbh, this fails hard if you look too feminine, if you’re an ogrecel though this should be lifefuel. Even if you have to transform your whole entire life to attain a godly body to obtain a t6 foid. From what I’ve heard the guy used to post on our forum.

I look similar to him tbh. But my frame and skin is much worse.
Btw JFL if you think his face is masculine. It’s bloated and looks like 40yo lesbian.

Because he's white and probably tall as well. Being an ethnic gymmaxxed manlet wont get you ascension.

If you're not aesthetic you have to be big

Just be big theory is legit

View attachment 208864
I’ve been gymmaxxing for a while and I get treated the exact same as when I had no muscles or toned. But this guy has a masculine face tbh, this fails hard if you look too feminine, if you’re an ogrecel though this should be lifefuel. Even if you have to transform your whole entire life to attain a godly body to obtain a t6 foid. From what I’ve heard the guy used to post on our forum.
I was paying attention to the side of his cheeks tbh and his chin isn’t too bad

View attachment 208864
Cherry

1. I've boddymogged him for at least 10 years and no dice. Foids didn't care.
2. I could post dozens photos of non-gymmaxxed guys with that kind of face with a cute girlfriend. Outliers be outlying and on the internet you can find however many outliers you need to support whatever point you want to make.
3. It could maybe work. There's not many downsides to gymmaxxing, it's not like most of you would have to cut down on partying all night.

View attachment 208876

1. I've boddymogged him for at least 10 years and no dice. Foids didn't care.
2. I could post dozens photos of non-gymmaxxed guys with that kind of face with a cute girlfriend. Outliers be outlying and on the internet you can find however many outliers you need to support whatever point you want to make.
3. It could maybe work. There's not many downsides to gymmaxxing, it's not like most of you would have to cut down on partying all night.
Damn can’t forget these exceptions sometimes tbh who knows what his relationship with that foid is like or if they even lasted

Did he pay a toilet to make this foto? I mean I never saw a pair like this in RL. Its almost always ok guy with an ugly-to-moderate foid.

Did he pay a toilet to make this foto? I mean I never saw a pair like this in RL. Its almost always ok guy with an ugly-to-moderate foid.
nice name :feelskek: I wondered if Hitler was available :waitwhat: