Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Oh, a group of men who were bullied in childhood! Let's practice bullying to disperse them!

"They aren't some fringe internet group anymore, they're a very real and in some cases potentially dangerous people who call for some of the most repugnant things I've ever heard type. "

He's kind of right here because the blackpill is spreading like wildfire and has entered mainstream knowledge.

To BrianTheGinger

Saying that we’re evil because a few incels did massacre is retarded. Logical fallacy guilt by association. It’s like saying all Muslims are bad because of ISIS or all Jews are bad because of Zionism or all atheists are bad because of Stalin or Enver Hoxha. Also any beliefs and opinions can be seen as “out of touch” and dumb, doesn’t mean you can mock them and insult them for their opinions no matter how much you disagree with it.

Also people like you are why ER and AM couldn’t get help

"They aren't some fringe internet group anymore, they're a very real and in some cases potentially dangerous people who call for some of the most repugnant things I've ever heard type. "

He's kind of right here because the blackpill is spreading like wildfire and has entered mainstream knowledge.
the redpill (simp, idubbz memes, ewhores etc) is spreading therefore the blackpill is also spreading as the redpill inevitably leads to blackpill
more people are becoming conservative, like electing donald trump etc, so eventually the blackpill will get bigger

you realise most of them are trannys, antifa, landwhales, faggots and social outcast like us, they have nothing better to do. I agree it would be so much better if we didnt have these cunts look at this fourm all the time, and we had a nice little comfy area to cope in, thats why i use looksmax cos they dont go there but still wish this place didnt have inkel tears there.
To BrianTheGinger

Saying that we’re evil because a few incels did massacre is retarded. Logical fallacy guilt by association. It’s like saying all Muslims are bad because of ISIS or all Jews are bad because of Zionism or all atheists are bad because of Stalin or Enver Hoxha. Also any beliefs and opinions can be seen as “out of touch” and dumb, doesn’t mean you can mock them and insult them for their opinions no matter how much you disagree with it.

Also people like you are why ER and AM couldn’t get help
there's no point, most of the big posters there are mentally ill transgender, fags etc

Pathetic ITs

IT is disgusting

IT doesn't even do anything instead they spread the Blackpill for us.

They don't understand that the people who have commit mass shooting are the people who have been relentlessly bullied and ridiculed all of their lives for something out of their control.
IT logic - bully lonely virgins because they are all mass shooters when bullying, ridiculing and excluding people is exactly what makes mass-shooters.

They be actin like every single one of us is a potential ER or AM .

i guess its fun for them to be investing their ego into that belief .
But in the end they are no different .

Lonely people wasting their life away cause they got fucked by mother nature .

I cannot articulate properly how much I hate Reddit.

IT does all the work for us spreading the blackpill.

What could be better than a pizza delivering itself to your room or the trash taking itself to the curb? Thanks buddy boyos :feelsokman:

Imagine being this stupid and generalizing every incel as mass shooters when only a few incels have done it. These are the same cucks who generalize the entire Islamic population as terrorists. PATHETIC

Honestly fuck FavelaSigma

They don't understand that the people who have commit mass shooting are the people who have been relentlessly bullied and ridiculed all of their lives for something out of their control.
IT logic - bully lonely virgins because they are all mass shooters when bullying, ridiculing and excluding people is exactly what makes mass-shooters.
they're like the parent who thinks screaming at an infant gets it to stop crying

I hope every IT member has their body sliced in minecraft

They don't make any attempt to hide their baseless hatred. All anti-incel arguments use this same weak structure; their arguments throw out a quick comment about us being dangerous in some way to establish a reason to attack us, and then proceed to just laugh at us for things that aren't related to anyone's safely and are mentioned purely for the entertainment of these normies. It's comical how they try to disguise their unjustified attacks by making it seem like they are about protecting the public from incels.

Well, we're not the ones who got dispersed.