Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:627e338c27c40b7052ef3c3c4cbaf1a06d9b72a6&dn=Halle%2c%20Germany%20Shooting&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce

Copy this into your url bar and have something like "Stremio" downloaded, boys go to 19:50 is that fucking Egg White - Alek Minnassian?? MY GOD IT IS

Note : Shooting in Germany, complete failure, tries to enter synagogue fails so shoots 2 random germans. He used homemade guns, etc. so...

( This is also a link but it was slow for me )

What a retard lol

man this guy must've watched that joker film

I felt so fucking bad for the kebabcel who was crying for his life, he just wanted a good meal and then some alt-right faggot kills him because he is ethnic. Not just that, but the shooter is just walking around for so long and no cops appear meanwhile everyone can see this guy outside. Germany is a shithole.
Yup i felt bad for him too, he should've went to the ghetto or something instead of a random kebab shop, but he was most likely frustrated because of how much of a pathetic failure he is

Eggy is a legend

cucked by a door tbh just like ER

How did the fail to shoot the fucking door handle? Is failing to open doors an Incel trait? Same goes for Elliot. It's a good thing he's retarded, but what the hell.

not only is he a failure but also a coward altrightcel for shooting an unarmed curry crying for his life who was also running away

What a fucking faggot. Worthless Tarrant wannabe.

Firing a fucking musket lol

Hes firing in random directions in the street as if hes playing GTA SA what a sperg
Yeah... Imagine being the grandpa or any of the people he shot/tried to shoot at and then seeing the livestream. They're very luck he was a brainlet

I have no interest in watching a man get shot.

Link is full of trackers. Don't you dare enter it guys.

This guy's trying way too hard to be the next tarrant.

And this is why citizens should be allowed to conceal carry handguns, where were the police? When SECONDS count police are only MINUTES away. He strolls around with guns shooting at people for 10 minutes per location with new cars and pedestrians going by and no police in sight at all because NEWS FLASH police can´t be there in seconds

Even if some of these victims were armed they would only have had seconds to defend themselves but of course these people weren´t allowed to own guns or even knives so they couldn´t defend themselves against this gunman they were just supposed to wait half an hour for the police to show up because that is how it is in Europe governments has taken away the natural right to own weapons to defend ourselves against our enviromental predators i.e. animals and/or other humans in promise for security but police will never be able to save the first victims we are our own first responders no one else are going to save us as it is clearly evidenced in this video.

I have no interest in watching a man get shot.
Too bad none of these horrific and painful videos are of foids being dealt with. It’s always some subhuman.

Too bad none of these horrific and painful videos are of foids being dealt with. It’s always some subhuman.
He kills a fat foid

Driver licence moggs me.

He kills a fat foid
Fuck I didn’t watch the video yet I was just reading other comments. Still I was thinking they should get at Becky or Stacy not some land whale.

Well that was pretty gay.

He should've shot himself too.