Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oh look we are on Buzzfeed and we're responsible for a woman's death?

buzzfeed is gay

Buzzfeednews :feelsseriously:
We are the boogeymen

Look at this bullshit comment....

"Any guy can get laid if they really wanted to. for clearly bizarre reasons these nutjobs want the beauty queen to beg them to have sex. Incel should be classified as a mental disorder that's a danger to society and REQUIRES FORCED treatment like court ordered rehab for drug abusers."

Just when i thought i couldn't hate normies more they go and prove me wrong.

Last edited:
good job Sadness, my man

She has nothing to do with this forum or incels in general. Buzzfeed is trying to make a connection where there isn't one.

That's the drive-by media for you. They're the lowest of the low ... exploiting a young persons death in order to write another hit piece on incels.

Buzzfeed exploiting a woman's death as an excuse to write a hit piece on incels.
Typical norman behavior. They don't actually care about what is right at all. Even the most hatefull incels are saints compared to the average normie.

I had no idea incels.co was associated with a suicide forum. But I love suicide, and encourage people to kill themselves, so there is at least that link haha.

I don't know how to feel about a girl killing herself. I mean, I'm glad it made people unhappy, but I wish she were still around to suffer. I feel like bodies of dead females should be forfeited to incels to fuck and dismember. You know, to let us blow off a little steam! Haha.

I for one am tired of it

Buzzfeed is for cucks

Hi, Tasneem! Please have sex with me.

Typical norman behavior. They don't actually care about what is right at all. Even the most hatefull incels are saints compared to the average normie.

"Any guy can get laid if they really wanted to. for clearly bizarre reasons these nutjobs want the beauty queen to beg them to have sex. Incel should be classified as a mental disorder that's a danger to society and REQUIRES FORCED treatment like court ordered rehab for drug abusers."

"AnY gUy CaN gEt LaId!!!!!!!!!!" Even though there is countless studies researched that are saying the contrary. Countless experiments that have been tried and shown on this site proving our hypothesises again and again. "CrEaTe FoRcEd WoRkCaMpS fOr A mInOrItY!!!!!!!!" Do they honestly type this and not think of the implications of their speech? This sounds like something Hitler would say in regards to the Jews.

"Any Jew can stop being a Jew if they really wanted to" that is their thought process. Any guy can literally become a slayer if he works hard enough and makes enough money to betabux a single mother and her 5 Chad/Tyrone Bastard children.

There is a simple phrase that debunks this shit. 1000 weeks 1 Meeks. What you spend years achieving, Meeks gets it instantly and doesn't have to do any work to get it.. the world just gives him it for free. Just because he has a good face.

@Sadness

You are famous

"Buzzfeed" :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

@Sadness

@Sadness you got on buzzfeed

i like seeing foids commit suicide tbh

They just used some stupid foids death to blame incels for more being the root of all that is wrong with society.
Also nice job @Sadness

exterminate jews

of course they always pull the "they only want to fuck stacies" meme out their ass . Just think they support trannies but we're the mentally ill.

B-b-but inkwells are the hateful ones!

Buzzfeed is bottom of the barrel cancer.

I bet my left nut a foid said that.

@Master why did you speak to Buzz feed and expect them not to be completely fake news?
also
@GameDevCel got a quote

Lmao that @Sadness screencap was top notch :feelskek:

I had no idea incels.co was associated with a suicide forum. But I love suicide, and encourage people to kill themselves, so there is at least that link haha.

I don't know how to feel about a girl killing herself. I mean, I'm glad it made people unhappy, but I wish she were still around to suffer. I feel like bodies of dead females should be forfeited to incels to fuck and dismember. You know, to let us blow off a little steam! Haha.
Lmfao!!! Turboautismmaxxing bro

Thank you for giving me some shared credit in killing a whore without having to own a weapon or even get off my ass and move, Buzzfeed!

BuzzFeed is anti male af anyways

Do we have suicide website? Where? :lul:

You are cool:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Oh, another smear campaign. She would have killed herself regardless of who the owners of the websites she visits are, if anything SS just offered her a last stop to change her mind about it.

I for one would love to know why and how said sperm toilet suicided

imagine zuckercuck was made responsible for all the shit that happened because of facebook ...

sell out mods “i think the women are suffering just like the incels are.” :soy::feelstastyman::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::soy::soy:

When asked about how his anti-woman bias manifests itself in the suicide forum, Marquis responded by equating the two communities: “I think the women on the suicide forum are suffering just like the incels are.”

lol @Master mansplain this shit to me nigga

we're responsible for everything ahahahaha

Were behind the assassination of Lincoln and JFK...

Also the 9-11 attacks...

The pearl harbor attacks...

Normies are plugue that should be erased.