Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oh my god, another cuck cucked, my fucking Chadlord at it again

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Another fucking story starring my Chad landlord.

This friday, he brought home another fucking slut go bang.

This night, she logs into messenger on this phone. She forgets to log out.

Today, she goes home.

He is still logged into her messenger.

Suddently, he gets a notification, someone wrote to her.

He takes a look.

Its her boyfriend, writing: "hello love, I heard u got thrown in the drunk tank this night", "that is what i knew would happen when I saw all the beers you should drink yesterday!".

L M F A O

Following that, he writes tons of: "<3"s and shit.

This is just amazing.

Watching the world from Chads eyes, its a whole different universe. These Chads are cucking guys nonstop, and the girls are always telling lies to their boyfriends.

This is a fucking epidemic at this point, its all over the west, literally everywhere, every girl in a relationship is cucking her man.

Amazing, just amazing.

chad always wins

inform the boyfriend,we need to blackpill masses

Im gonna ask for the boyfriends name, but Im not sure he will let me know, he dont wanna get in trouble lol. This is just fucking amazing, what the FUCK is going on behind the curtains guys? This is on a MASS SCALE IN THE WESTERN WORLD

Another fucking story starring my Chad landlord.

This friday, he brought home another fucking slut go bang.

This night, she logs into messenger on this phone. She forgets to log out.

Today, she goes home.

He is still logged into her messenger.

Suddently, he gets a notification, someone wrote to her.

He takes a look.

Its her boyfriend, writing: "hello love, I heard u got thrown in the drunk tank this night", "that is what i knew would happen when I saw all the beers you should drink yesterday!".

L M F A O

Following that, he writes tons of: "<3"s and shit.

This is just amazing.

Watching the world from Chads eyes, its a whole different universe. These Chads are cucking guys nonstop, and the girls are always telling lies to their boyfriends.

This is a fucking epidemic at this point, its all over the west, literally everywhere, every girl in a relationship is cucking her man.

Amazing, just amazing.
If I were chad, I would tell the guy that she lied about having a boyfriend and had an affair with me. The whore deserves nothing. She should be crucified for cheating with chad.

No imagine if that was you, as the boyfriend. Thinking you’ve ascended, made it, you overcome whatever insecurities you have and she goes out to a party alone.
You’ll find out she’s cheating on you, you’ll bring it up & she’ll blame YOU for not satisfying her enough. JFL

lmaoooo :feelsgah:

this is literally most ITcucks gfs or wives, while they get worked up about our misogyny their gf is fucking chad

It would surprise normie men how much attractive men get laid. Chad doesn't even care about making things right, a lot of girls are sluts and he's not interested in marrying most of these cum buckets.

No imagine if that was you, as the boyfriend. Thinking you’ve ascended, made it, you overcome whatever insecurities you have and she goes out to a party alone.
You’ll find out she’s cheating on you, you’ll bring it up & she’ll blame YOU for not satisfying her enough. JFL

brutal

Imagine getting into a relationship in 2019 jfl

Relationships are dead 2019. It wasnt nearly this bad even 10 years ago. Ive talked to my brother in his 30s, he says dating today is a fucking joke compared to the beginning of 2000. Every girl is having "side guys", often a couple of them.

OP is the Chad landlord.

chads have sex 24/7

living with a chad and paying rent to him, as incel, has to be 24/7 ropefuel

props to you for staying so strong. lesser men would just delude themselves and become bluepilled af

living with a chad and paying rent to him, as incel, has to be 24/7 ropefuel

props to you for staying so strong. lesser men would just delude themselves and become bluepilled af

I get something out of it atleast, I get to see the world from his eyes. Girls are bigger whores than I ever imagined.

Screen it next time.

it's over for many betabuxxers

Update:

Chadlord just messaged her:

" drunk tank , really?"

Her: "Hahha what?"

Chadlord: "You forgot to log off messenger on my phone, you told your boyfriend u were thrown in the drunk tank hahaha"

Her: "Hahaha wuups! Hilarious isnt it! :D"

Chadlord: "lol"

neither of them feel any guilt at all

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

neither of them feel any guilt at all

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's worse in the female's part since she's the one who's lying to the cuck constantly right to his face without any remorse. Women have no feelings.

This is what awaits you when you ascend

Better incel than cuck

Brutal. Imagine truly loving your girlfriend, sending her "<3" messages while she cheats on you with no remorse whatsoever.

Last edited:
If ur not a chad ur gonna get cucked. It's the truth on the western world

You should convince your landlord to tell the boyfriend

Ive tried that one before, but he dont wanna do it. "Too much drama", he says. He have had boyfriends getting really mad at him before when telling I believe.
Brutal. Imagine truly loving your girlfriend, sending her "<3" messages while she cheats on you with no remorse whatsoever.

Imagine being your average loving random joe, having a girlfriend, who u think is loyal. You are at home friday night thinking about her, while she is in bed creaming herself getting rawdogged from behind by a Chad with a much larger cock than you making her cum all over again and again.

That is the modern western relationship 2019.

Tell the boyfriend that his gf is cheating using a dummy account, Even if u dont want to give more information about it. make cuck to atleast doubt his gf

Alright, the chad refuse to give me her boyfriends name, he dont want it to come out. However, I want the fucker to know, or atleast doubt her.

All I know is his instagram account, but he wont accept my request.

Do u have any idea how to anonymously give hints to him so he starts doubting her? These whores gotta pay.

I'm sorry, I can't help but laugh at the little faggot simps that do that shit and write things like "<3 <3" while their girl is doing dvda with random dudes from a bar

Well our culture tricks men to believe femoids are little princesses.

This is what awaits you when you ascend

Sad and true
Update:

Chadlord just messaged her:

" drunk tank , really?"

Her: "Hahha what?"

Chadlord: "You forgot to log off messenger on my phone, you told your boyfriend u were thrown in the drunk tank hahaha"

Her: "Hahaha wuups! Hilarious isnt it! :D"

Chadlord: "lol"
:lul::lul::lul::lul::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tiananmen Square iq!