Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Oh no-a good looking guy who has the nerve to tell it like it is? Attack!”

He probably has success with women anyway

Just forget IT.

I agree with his bio so much. He is a blackpilled pretty boy.

This fucking yujukiab guy is annoying as fuck with his mega ultra cope. IM SO OK WITH NOT GETTING LAID HAHA OK ??? HAVE YOU HEARD ME HAHA? ITS OK IM DONE WITH WOMEN AND IM SOOO OK HAHA but brwsing incels.is and cucktears all day long.

undeadcel said:
This fucking yujukiab guy is annoying as fuck with his mega ultra cope. IM SO OK WITH NOT GETTING LAID HAHA OK ??? HAVE YOU HEARD ME HAHA? ITS OK IM DONE WITH WOMEN AND IM SOOO OK HAHA but brwsing incels.is and cucktears all day long.

He is a castrated cuck. No man with a healthy testosterone level browses inceltears except to laugh at them.

undeadcel said:

LOL yes! He's the biggest coper on there. I've tried convincing him to take the blackpill but he won't wake up from his cope coma.

Incel Tears make me want to bleach my eye sockets.

Framecel222 said:
undeadcel said:
LOL yes! He's the biggest coper on there. I've tried convincing him to take the blackpill but he won't wake up from his cope coma.

lmao easier to blackpill your own mother than this cuckcel

NegroKing said:
undeadcel said:
He is a castrated cuck. No man with a healthy testosterone level browses inceltears except to laugh at them.

Yeah, I really hate cuckcels