Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oh no, I've been here too much

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
1000 posts in two months...
Maybe I should calm down.
Hope I haven't shitposted too much and that you've had good time reading my posts

You’re a good poster bro. Congrats. :feelsokman:

There’s one poster here that has surpassed you in just a few days since joining. JFL.

aint never a finland poster who is bad, they all good brothers

i dont feel so lonely when i see there is lots ppl posting here and going through same shit keep it up :feelsautistic:

Images 9

You’re a good poster bro. Congrats. :feelsokman:

There’s one poster here that has surpassed you in just a few days since joining. JFL.
Is that insomniac?
He is postmaxxing hard.

You're a good user bro. Dont worry about posting too much. There are plenty of people who post far too much

1000 posts in two months...
Maybe I should calm down.
Hope I haven't shitposted too much and that you've had good time reading my posts
Two months? You've hit that milestone in less than six weeks. You're a pretty good poster from what I've read, though - not a shitposter like some.

I honestly don't know how some of you postmaxxers do it. Yesterday I was LDARing hard and was on here for hours but only made around 50 posts.

Thank you everyone for kind comments

youre a good guy bro

I like you (fellow Finn). I have been here for some time now and I have barely broken past a hundred.