Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oh, you're an incel? Well I got news for ya buddy

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
No one OWES you sex. You are not in any way shape or form ENTITLED to sex.

How about this "incels": make yourself a person worthy of marrying another person.

I don't care about your "studies" that prove the blackpill and the importance of looks.

I don't care that social media and dating apps may have caused women to have higher standards these days.

Despite the fact that you are all coincidentally physically unnatractive, that is NOT the reason you are an "incel".

There is something else you all have in common. None of you incels cut your hair or take care of your hygiene and you also all have bad personalities. How do I know this? I can tell by the anonymous messages you post on an obscure forum on the internet.

How do attractive people get girlfriends even if they are poor or have a bad personality or don't take care of their hygiene you may ask? Uhhh ummmmm..... I dunno.

You’re a heckin’ misogynist!

You’re a heckin’ misogynist!
Imagetest1

Reminder normies lie out their asses and say being weird is worse than being ugly, pointing to ugly or short normies who still get laid on the regular (ignoring that they are very rare cherrypicks, or have something else going for them like thugmaxxing ogre etc.) If you are high inhib that shit don't work anyway.

Being ugly is the first fail trap. Then short. Then lanky. Then weird. Finally broke. You have to pass things in roughly that order or you fail, and if you get lucky and a woman ignores one of the gates you better not fail the rest and act perfect 100% golden personality not too redpill not too bluepill and 100% whitepill or she will call you a monster for even the tiniest mistake.

Double standards are real and live among us.