Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel OK fuck this

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
i went to get a 30 pack of beer to cope and i walk inside the liquor store, there's THE TEENPILL in front of me. they were hugging, kissing, saying i love you, etc. my mind was completely FUCKED. then i go out, oh fucking boy, THERE'S A FUCKING CONVOY OF TEENAGERS HANGING OUT AND SHIT, KISSING ETC. meanwhile im carrying my 30 pack of beer home, alone. I HATE THIS FUCKING SHIT

30 pack of beer? What are you bracing for winter or something? How fast do you plan on being done with those beers?

No one is waiting for you back home

You aren't apathetic to that kind of stuff yet?

I'd properly sperged out on them

40 minutes maybe idk at 22

I'm gonna assume you're too drunk to keep track of these figures properly, but here's what I put in.

According to this calculator... you're fucking dead.

You could not have started drinking these only 40 minutes ago, you made this thread 47 minutes ago. And you started drinking on the way home before you made this thread.

We need a more accurate measure for how long ago you started, a more accurate estimate of how you've been pacing yourself, so we can know why you aren't dead yet.
i just broke a tooth lmao
You could not have started drinking these only 40 minutes ago, you made this thread 47 minutes ago. And you started drinking on the way home before you made this thread.
Bluepillers: 30

Last edited:
When incel state is established, you can report such actions and they will be punished
full