Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ok guys im looking at pictures of other people and realize everyone is

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
horribly assymetric and hideous. We are just hypersensitive about ourselves. You don't really notice it in others unless you consciously look. I feel a lot better about myself. Just go on ig now and look at everyone. They are ugly too. It's fine. They really are.

Guys, I think he's coping again.

not for me lol. unless youre a fakecel pm me a pic of you bro

Go to bed op, you get delusional when your tired.

And they're having sex while you sleep alone.

Did you just post examples of women to make your point?

i literally have not seen a single other male at my campus of over 20,000 students that has as bad upper eyelid deformity as me lol

Of course. That's why only a small % of males are attractive. Femoid faces hardly matter, they have their T&A.

vegeta what does the scouter say about his cope levels?

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!

He's just a troll

No i know I'm ugly

I hope you realize as soon as you start spouting lookism terms, you've already lost. Nobody cares about small asymmetric features and all your other bullshit. Normies see either hot, average, or ugly. Maybe just maybe they judge on a 1-10 scale.

Basically, you're just ugly and coping by finding small imperfections in people that aren't conventionally ugly.