Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ok legit offtopiccels let’s arm ourselves against inceldomdiscussioncels, a war is coming

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I can feel it in the air tbh

>not being both

Literal retards who shitpost one word in offtopic vs literal retards who think they're smart because they write essays in Inceldom discussion

Literal retards who shitpost one word in offtopic vs literal retards who think they're smart because they write essays in Inceldom discussion

that mf mensa iqcel threads can literally be summarized in 2 sentences

Tenor 333

Shitskin Nihger cope

I want to hurt myself

My beef is with you bleach, take this
Sub buzz 19765 1523550026 1

literally what

Off topic is high iq tbh, we say more in 1 word than those retards in 1000

.co in a nutshell ngl

Tbh but off topic still mogs

And then theres me. Watching you retarded humans duke it out against each other.

20200120 150922

I’m an offtopiccel

Lifefuel for ofttopiccels

XD

:feelsBox:incels rise up:feelsBox:

Going to buy an ice cream ngl.