Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope OK, so you are incel

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Don't be a quiet bitch.

Rebel, lift, learn to fight, read books, call women out, call Chad out, beat up Chad, bully Chad, blackpill normies, overthrow the corrupt system.

We all live once. If you were born incel at least live and die with pride.

Last edited:
IN

BE

COOOOOPPEEEE

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

This is what the far right teaches but on a political and societal collapse type of level. I doubt many in our ranks would bother putting in the effort. It’s too much.

I literally can´t do any of that I got a back injury in the middle of my spine and a throat problem so can´t workout and my wrists are 5.3 inches so I am smaller than most girls.

OPPPPPPPPPP EOEOqewoow holbhnohjohnkobhnoho oholonbohbovg lwrtts

GO REBEL OP GO REBEL OEOWOWOWPOWOEWPOWOW GONJOJOHJOHOHOOHNJOH IM MONEKY IM MOENEKEK EMOJN ,MEONKEY

I'd need to secure my NEETdom for life. Sorry.

I'm still lookmaxxing. If I don't manage to ascend then I'm just going to LDAR and spend a ton of money on my copes.
JFL actually giving a shit about soyciety and trying to change it.

Why, what's the point? Even if we should achieve something, by than i will most likely be too old to have a taste of the fruits of our success.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP
0b8

OPPPPPPPPPP EOEOqewoow holbhnohjohnkobhnoho oholonbohbovg lwrtts

GO REBEL OP GO REBEL OEOWOWOWPOWOEWPOWOW GONJOJOHJOHOHOOHNJOH IM MONEKY IM MOENEKEK EMOJN ,MEONKEY

Agreed!

Remember to commit bio-terrorism and spread Corona chan around if you are touched by her love.

This is what the far right teaches but on a political and societal collapse type of level. I doubt many in our ranks would bother putting in the effort. It’s too much.
Regardless of your societal impact- to have resisted passive obscurity, highlighting and thriving under injustice is surely preferable to a supine butt fucking by reality's BBC?

Regardless of your societal impact- to have resisted passive obscurity, highlighting and thriving under injustice is surely preferable to a supine butt fucking by reality's BBC?
Sure I agree, but you don’t want to be a one man incel army. You need others to pitch in and do the same. We need organisation too.

Inceldom is an opportunity to question the fabric of society- by our very nature we live in stark contrast to the norms of humanity- living examples of rebellion.
Sure I agree, but you don’t want to be a one man incel army. You need others to pitch in and do the same. We need organisation too.
Rather ironic considering our solitary nature. Do you reckon incels could organise? What would we even do? Revolting against human nature (hypergamy), as poetic as it sounds, is ultimately futile.

Last edited:
cope. losers have rarely been successful when they attempt to usurp chad.

The revolution will not be televised

Just go to jail for bullying other ppl theory

cope. losers have rarely been successful when they attempt to usurp chad.
Usurping chad? Nah. Just a refusal to be crushed by the collective clout of the nomies. Power is not a moral indictment. Forging our own, righteous path of personal excellence is the act of rebellion.

Usurping chad? Nah. Just a refusal to be crushed by the collective clout of the nomies. Power is not a moral indictment. Forging our own, righteous path of personal excellence is the act of rebellion.
OP says overthrow the system, but losers can't overthrow a system they're not even a part of to begin with - the system will crush us before we even put a dent in it. i get what you're saying though and i agree, but how is that going to get you a relationship or pussy? i think the majority of posters here are outcasts and shut ins. it just sounds like a cope to me you know. it's like i'm not an outcast, i'm a rebel!
the normies have a noose and they're closing in on us. it's only a matter of time where our "problematic" presence to their moral senses is snuffed out and forcibly brought into line.

Why, what's the point? Even if we should achieve something, by than i will most likely be too old to have a taste of the fruits of our success.

OP says overthrow the system, but losers can't overthrow a system they're not even a part of to begin with - the system will crush us before we even put a dent in it. i get what you're saying though and i agree, but how is that going to get you a relationship or pussy? i think the majority of posters here are outcasts and shut ins. it just sounds like a cope to me you know. it's like i'm not an outcast, i'm a rebel!
the normies have a noose and they're closing in on us. it's only a matter of time where our "problematic" presence to their moral senses is snuffed out and forcibly brought into line.
Yeah, I should imagine anyone who signs into Incels.co is monitored to some extent already. Our inability to get laid and start a family is beyond our control, and for it we're defined by society as 'loosers'. We can choose to reject these standards, these labels, and live life how we see fit just and moral to the greatest extent and if necessary die trying, knowing we have acted with courage and moral goodness.

Sounds cringe, but the alternative is capitulation and self destruction. Yeah, its a cope. But then so is anything a human does before the grave.

Pick your poison.

It's a harsh world.

Incel revolution when ?

Incel Pride parade when?

All we can do is resist the hegemon, opposing society with our own moral standards, living with courage and faith in our moral goodness.

It might not get you laid. But you can die having lived to your potential- opposed heroically to a world designed to crush you.

All we can do is resist the hegemon, opposing society with our own moral standards, living with courage and faith in our moral goodness.

It might not get you laid. But you can die having lived to your potential- opposed heroically to a world designed to crush you.

cope tbh

Can't help being weak tbh... everytime I try to be ""strong"" it always ends up with me sperging out at getting laughed at

Bully Chad? But Chads such a great guy :Soy:

NOOOOOOOOO DONT BULLY CHAD
44CD25BE DDDB 4CD9 92B7 2406F204225D