Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "OK so you don't blow her away with your looks. So try to get her attention some other way sweetie"

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Just a sampling of bullshit that I've been fed throughout my life that just popped into my mind. Usually preceded by some other bullshit about how women aren't superficial and the problem is not my looks etc etc.

What they don't realise is that if a woman isn't giving you signals based on her first sight of you then it is at best futile and at worst dangerous to try anything else with her. Women LOOK AT and GIVE SIGNALS to the men in the room that reach their acceptable standards the same way people click on the "Watch Later" button on YouTube videos they are interested in or memorise items on a menu that they may eventually choose to eat. Everything else is either uninteresting or inedible to them. They either look at these men to show they are interested in getting with them or to receive validation from a man they find high value enough for them.

If this doesn't happen to you then you are off their radar. If it doesn't happen time and time again no matter how many social situations you are in then that is final. Done deal. It's like ordering a KFC at McDonalds.

The other problem is that any reply to this advice can be countered with with more generic garbage:-

:incel: But women reject me aggressively and insultingly when I try to talk to them
:feelsclown: They are not all like that. You will find someone

:incel: They ARE all like that. I have decades of experience of this and if there are some that aren't like that what are the chances they will like me???
:feelsclown: Now you are just being sexist. It isn't their fault. That's not like you.

:incel: I've been told that the reason is that I'm not physically good enough BY GIRLS
:feelsclown: Not all girls are like that. You will find someone

:incel: I'm in my 30s now
:feelsclown: Love can happen at any age. Women care less about all that stuff as they get older

Gaslights me.

Wonder how bluepillers explain how good looking guys constantly have girlfriends and constantly have women approaching them and flirting with them.

Gaslights me.

It's always odd to me when they say stuff like "have you tried actually listening to women". Well yes, all my life. Thats why I know the reasons they treat me like dirt. Same with men. It's because they tell me. Lots of people are honest about this stuff. When they're explicit about disliking how I look, that's exactly what they mean. Even teachers, doctors peers etc. All at some time or another have alluded to directly or subtly that the way I look is no good at all, and that it'll come with disadvantages.

You can always blow hER away with something othER than looks

Wonder how bluepillers explain how good looking guys constantly have girlfriends and constantly have women approaching them and flirting with them.
Its obviously the 599642789 showers he took

"You are generalizing, sweaty :soy::soy::soy:"

The truth is too brutal for them to bear so they apply mental gymnastics to escape the uncomfortable reality.

Relationships aren't for everyone sweetie. Maybe it's just not for you. Perhaps in another 10 years...

Think this is the most uses of the :incel: I've ever seen in the history of .co.

Gaslights me.
It's always odd to me when they say stuff like "have you tried actually listening to women". Well yes, all my life. Thats why I know the reasons they treat me like dirt. Same with men. It's because they tell me. Lots of people are honest about this stuff. When they're explicit about disliking how I look, that's exactly what they mean. Even teachers, doctors peers etc. All at some time or another have alluded to directly or subtly that the way I look is no good at all, and that it'll come with disadvantages.

I'm a simple man, I see a thread by crew2, I click

The insane part is that you'll be right in front of them, they have eyes on you, but the choosing signals are not there. For the life of me, I can't figure out why they choose to deny the reality that LOOKS MATTER, but it doesn't matter in the end.

We all know why we're here and looks are the reason. Everything else is bullshit.