Venting "OK so you don't blow her away with your looks. So try to get her attention some other way sweetie"

crew2

crew2

Veteran
15d 1h 26m
Just a sampling of bullshit that I've been fed throughout my life that just popped into my mind. Usually preceded by some other bullshit about how women aren't superficial and the problem is not my looks etc etc.

What they don't realise is that if a woman isn't giving you signals based on her first sight of you then it is at best futile and at worst dangerous to try anything else with her. Women LOOK AT and GIVE SIGNALS to the men in the room that reach their acceptable standards the same way people click on the "Watch Later" button on YouTube videos they are interested in or memorise items on a menu that they may eventually choose to eat. Everything else is either uninteresting or inedible to them. They either look at these men to show they are interested in getting with them or to receive validation from a man they find high value enough for them.

If this doesn't happen to you then you are off their radar. If it doesn't happen time and time again no matter how many social situations you are in then that is final. Done deal. It's like ordering a KFC at McDonalds.

The other problem is that any reply to this advice can be countered with with more generic garbage:-

:incel: But women reject me aggressively and insultingly when I try to talk to them
:feelsclown: They are not all like that. You will find someone

:incel: They ARE all like that. I have decades of experience of this and if there are some that aren't like that what are the chances they will like me???
:feelsclown: Now you are just being sexist. It isn't their fault. That's not like you.

:incel: I've been told that the reason is that I'm not physically good enough BY GIRLS
:feelsclown: Not all girls are like that. You will find someone

:incel: I'm in my 30s now
:feelsclown: Love can happen at any age. Women care less about all that stuff as they get older

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
96d 6h 5m
Gaslights me.

W

WizardofSoda

Major
★★
73d 9h 5m
Wonder how bluepillers explain how good looking guys constantly have girlfriends and constantly have women approaching them and flirting with them.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
91d 12h 57m
It's always odd to me when they say stuff like "have you tried actually listening to women". Well yes, all my life. Thats why I know the reasons they treat me like dirt. Same with men. It's because they tell me. Lots of people are honest about this stuff. When they're explicit about disliking how I look, that's exactly what they mean. Even teachers, doctors peers etc. All at some time or another have alluded to directly or subtly that the way I look is no good at all, and that it'll come with disadvantages.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
81d 5h 55m
Gaslights me.

It's always odd to me when they say stuff like "have you tried actually listening to women". Well yes, all my life. Thats why I know the reasons they treat me like dirt. Same with men. It's because they tell me. Lots of people are honest about this stuff. When they're explicit about disliking how I look, that's exactly what they mean. Even teachers, doctors peers etc. All at some time or another have alluded to directly or subtly that the way I look is no good at all, and that it'll come with disadvantages.

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
★★★★
1d 22h 43m
You can always blow hER away with something othER than looks

Lizardman

Lizardman

Recruit
★★
2d 20h 17m
Wonder how bluepillers explain how good looking guys constantly have girlfriends and constantly have women approaching them and flirting with them.
Its obviously the 599642789 showers he took

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

Possessor of the Founding Inceltitan
★★★
2d 6h 45m
"You are generalizing, sweaty :soy::soy::soy:"

Loner94

Loner94

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 3m
The truth is too brutal for them to bear so they apply mental gymnastics to escape the uncomfortable reality.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
30d 11h 9m
even if looks didn't matter women take our jobs away, and having any hobbie women like requires money also which i don't have and cant get, and women do not care about intellectual things, besides, if i was nice and had hobbies etc, there is an attractive with those things to, so why choose me?

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
30d 11h 9m
:incel: I've been told that the reason is that I'm not physically good enough BY GIRLS
normies seem to disregard foids opinion if foids say that about us, no consistency in action logic nor belief amongst them , no self awareness

slavcel11

slavcel11

Legend
64d 13h 0m
Relationships aren't for everyone sweetie. Maybe it's just not for you. Perhaps in another 10 years...

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
111d 48m
Think this is the most uses of the :incel: I've ever seen in the history of .co.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
103d 6h 36m
Gaslights me.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Unloved garbage
★★★★★
38d 14h 57m
I'm a simple man, I see a thread by crew2, I click

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★
12d 19h 45m
The insane part is that you'll be right in front of them, they have eyes on you, but the choosing signals are not there. For the life of me, I can't figure out why they choose to deny the reality that LOOKS MATTER, but it doesn't matter in the end.

We all know why we're here and looks are the reason. Everything else is bullshit.