Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Okay, so "Ted Bundy's bite mark tattoo" is the new hot thing now, didn't know that.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

Screen Shot 2019 11 11 at 14044 AM

JFL.

Btw, this is the original Ted Bundy's bite mark on a dead body:

faaf82c523e93d6e5e7300ab7615603b.jpg
Ted+Bundy+The+Ted+Bundy+Case+is+a+very+famous+bite+mark+case..jpg

Last edited:
Only if not being a whore could be the new hot thing among women

What makes you think it’s a hot new thing? lmao

He must of had such a great personality

It looks so amazing wow! Thank you for sharing this, youre super hot :heart::fire::heart::heart:

Maybe i get one too, or maybe i rather drink my own piss

How disgusting for the victims and the families of the victims

Vicious psychopathy is almost as arousing to women as broad, tall and handsome.
That might be another reason why women prefers wolves over dogs. They are vicious killers.

Absolute foid moment when you worship a killer so much you have to have a tattoo of his semblance on your fucking arm. Said foids then post on the Internet about how bad our personalities apparently are. JFL.

Absolute foid moment when you worship a killer so much you have to have a tattoo of his semblance on your fucking arm. Said foids then post on the Internet about how bad our personalities apparently are. JFL.

That's a tattoo of his original bite mark on a dead body, not his face.

Burn all women

Ted Bundy brutally killed and raped a child. And now he's being worshiped by holes. This reality is a joke.

Last edited:
Oh golly. Maybe i can get that pretty co-ed to help me put this package in my vintage vw? It sure is tough to do anything with my ;; broken arm ;;

Instead of thinking it’s a tattoo everyone will think it’s a bruise.

Instead of thinking it’s a tattoo everyone will think it’s a bruise.

She will show this to her orbiters to get attention and services.

Women don't do anything without a hope to get something in return, and it has to be strictly material, like money, services or goods.

You starting to realise all the religious texts about women thruout history were correct?

That's a tattoo of his original bite mark on a dead body, not his face.

Oh, I meant like they're bearing something on their arms to represent him in some way.

Raping, torturing, murdering and then abusing the corpse of girls is OK as long as you are good looking.

Just degenerate foid things.

You starting to realise all the religious texts about women thruout history were correct?

I'm an atheist. So I believe those religious scriptures were written by humans. But they are not written by a single guy over the weekend. Numerous people are recording observations on foid behavior over more than 10 thousand years in those scriptures.

They can't be wrong.

I'm an atheist. So I believe those religious scriptures were written by humans. But they are not written by a single guy over the weekend. Numerous people are recording observations on foid behavior over more than 10 thousand years in those scriptures.

They can't be wrong.

Yes, ofcourse. They were written by humans, they wrote down what they experienced and how they experienced the world and other people (and foids). They arent wrong.

Idolizeing Ted Bundy smh

The foids with this tattoo will probably become politicians in The West who pass even more laws to ruin men's lives and impoverish them even more.

I want to leave this fucking planet

Foids would rather be killed and have their corpses fucked by Ted Bundy than share the same air with an ethnic man, can't make this shit up.

Teehee Ted Bundy was just misunderstood and his great personality covered up his murderous thoughts.

Why should I respect them when they don't even respect themselves?