Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Okay, so this redditor is not getting any date on OKC, could you fuckers please help him out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

He says:
Mayhap the problem is that I'm /too/ self-evidently awesome and it's intimidating? Should I turn it down a notch or two? But perish the thought! For I, I am like unto the sun, and if the Icaruses of this world should fall from drawing too near my glory, it is only my proper due. Surely I must only endure while the dross are weeded out (is that a mixed metaphor??) and I'll be left with the pure gold that I deserve. Of course pure gold is too soft to be useful so I guess I then need to alloy it with... I don't know, titanium? Can you do that? Must remember to ask a metallurgist. Anyway. Where was I going with this...? Fuck.

Screenshot-from-2018-11-15-04-07-03.png
Screenshot-from-2018-11-15-04-07-20.png
Screenshot-from-2018-11-15-04-07-34.png

Just reading his way of writing, it does not look like he is not concerned about his inceldom at all (He thinks he is too self-evidently awesome). I always wonder how all these reddit losers are so happy and content with their pathetic lives? Sometimes I wish I would be like him if I did not swallow the blackpill. Living inside a balloon is great as long as it does not get popped.

At least he’s tall

I'm not a doctor but I think he has autism

JFL at this cuck.

is he really 35? usually men don't go full grey beard until 50

I'm not a doctor but I think he has autism
Show me one regular redditor who is not an autist. Frequent visitation to reddit should be considered as a symptom of autism and other mental problems.
JFL at this cuck.
He is non-monogamous, agender, gender-noncoforming and gets sexually aroused by a fry-pan (pansexual).

the problem is that I'm /too/ self-evidently awesome
:yes: be confident
I always send opening messages that respectfully ask questions
:yes: personality

:no:looks

the problem is that I'm /too/ self-evidently awesome
:yes: be confident
I always send opening messages that respectfully ask questions
:yes: personality

:no:looks
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He has everything except that, he is even tall.

I always wonder how all these reddit losers are so happy and content with their pathetic lives? Sometimes I wish I would be like him if I did not swallow the blackpill.
It's a form of cope I think, pretending everything is fine. Like that smiling god picture in a burning house, kind of way.

He doesn’t look too bad with that short hair, in my opinion. He’s also fairly tall. I can see why he doesn’t have success with online dating, but he shouldn’t have any problems with dating in real life.

It's a form of cope I think, pretending everything is fine. Like that smiling god picture in a burning house, kind of way.

Yup, redditors are god level copers. Specially the cucks on inceltears.

Pl0364c.png

/r/Inceltears "chad": Fucks (or gets fucked by) multiple cross-dressing males, yet he is a self-proclaimed "slayer"
/r/Braincels "incel": Stacies literally orbit him, yet he still thinks he is a subhuman ogre.

He is 35 and looking for non monogamous dating. Women who are even sniffing for dates around his age range are typically wanting a long term commitment because muh eggs. And younger women are too high value compared to what he has to offer so that’s not an option. Older women are a possibility, but most are off the market at this point, and to find one with a tolerance for a geek (mainstream perception = manchild) is hopeless.

Haven’t even touched on his looks yet. This is grade A bluepill, lack of understanding one’s value and wishing for the best.

He doesn’t look too bad with that short hair, in my opinion. He’s also fairly tall. I can see why he doesn’t have success with online dating, but he shouldn’t have any problems with dating in real life.

I doubt it. I have seen way better looking guys fighting for left-over roasties.

Frequent visitation to reddit should be considered as a symptom of autism and other mental problems.
Most def.

I've only met a few redditors IRL. All of them were patients in the mental health system

He is 35 and looking for non monogamous dating. Women who are even sniffing for dates around his age range are typically wanting a long term commitment because muh eggs. And younger women are too high value compared to what he has to offer so that’s not an option. Older women are a possibility, but most are off the market at this point, and to find one with a tolerance for a geek (mainstream perception = manchild) is hopeless.

Haven’t even touched on his looks yet. This is grade A bluepill, lack of understanding one’s value and wishing for the best.

I regularly catfish curries on OKC with this 36 year old lardbeast --

Wy392JZ.png

My inbox is inundated with messages (many of them are even from legit chadlites) and I got 50+ likes in first 48 hours.

Women have unquantifiable SMV.
Most def.

I've only met a few redditors IRL. All of them were patients in the mental health system

LMAO is that why almost all of them always talk about "therapy"? I always wondered why they like therapies so much?

Last edited:
damn this guy is bluepilled as fuck

I doubt it. I have seen way better looking guys fighting for left-over roasties.
If he dropped that manchild mentality and gymcelled a little, he could do good I think. I might be wrong though. I started to consider everyone good looking these days. Everyone but me.

If he dropped that manchild mentality and gymcelled a little, he could do good I think. I might be wrong though. I started to consider everyone good looking these days. Everyone but me.
Ya this guy mogs me to oblivion.

Giga-over, just pack it in you cuck.

Clueless truecel needs an account on here not OKCupid.

I always wonder how all these reddit losers are so happy and content with their pathetic lives?

I've wondered this as well, ignorance truly is bliss I suppose. Like my life is shit but I know it and ain't content at all with it, these cucks carry on like they're hot shit regardless of how pitiful their existence is.

"White" He looks more ethnic than me JFL
"Gender Nonconforming Agender" Wtf does this shit even mean? You're a Man, a subhuman one but man still.
"Single" Gee I wonder why that is
"Non monogamous" Cuck, typical in today's world.
"Doesn't have kids" Who would've guessed
"Has Cats" They're all you'll ever have, period, that's not a joke, and even they probly don't want you.

Wtf he's still using some ancient cellphone from 1996 Lol.

At least he’s tall
No height would save this man, he's doomed forever.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish I could live in a blue pill fantasy land like this dude, but then I remember that I’m not a fucking cuck.

He says:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-15-04-07-03.png
Screenshot-from-2018-11-15-04-07-34.png

Just reading his way of writing, it does not look like he is not concerned about his inceldom at all (He thinks he is too self-evidently awesome). I always wonder how all these reddit losers are so happy and content with their pathetic lives? Sometimes I wish I would be like him if I did not swallow the blackpill. Living inside a balloon is great as long as it does not get popped.

Pangender, SCIENCE, ATHEISM, CATS, GEEK :soy:

the writing style is a textbook example of a cope.

it's faux confidence and bravado that the liberal, 110 IQ but think they're 140 IQ, inceltears roaming cuckfaces use.

They create their own identity so when it gets rejected they feel like it's not them.

"hur dur... I was just pretending to be a confident bro guys, so jokes on you for rejecting me I'm actually awesome and humble"

also he gets no success because he's not attractive, has no particularly good style or pics(i.e. looks like a basement dweller) and finally that cuck profile would turn girls off even if he looked like fucking gandy.

no girl except hambeast hogs is going to look at a profile that says "gender noncomforming geek nerd" and get excited. she'll think he's a loser and wait for some beer swilling football player with a pic of him killing a fucking elephant or something to swipe right on

Sometimes I wish I could live in a blue pill fantasy land like this dude, but then I remember that I’m not a fucking cuck.
Same here.
They create their own identity so when it gets rejected they feel like it's not them.

Brutal larping pill. They larp on reddit, larp in dating sites, they keep larping their entire fucking life, just to cope. Normies are so pathetic that it's sad.

Has anyone took a look through the comments. I couldn’t bear to read more tbh.

he needs to cut that 1980's hairdo

JFL it's over for this guy, he is too gay

Has anyone took a look through the comments. I couldn’t bear to read more tbh.
Yup, they are telling him to write a better profile so that whores can study it before giving him a date. LMFAO.
my hair and beard are greying and im only 20 fucking 5
Looks like you are suffering from malnutrition boyo, you are not supposed to have grey hair in your 20s. See a doctor.

Face aside his profile is full of pussy driers. Disclosing all that shit is basically volcel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back