Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Okay, which one of you was it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
>being this new to 4chan in 2020
>using 4chan in 2020

did you know that /b/ hates niggers?
Are you special? The word "femoids" is so unpopular on 4chan, that they are still asking there sometimes what do you mean by this. Woman hating threads were a thing ages ago on r9k until it was taken over by redditors and leftists.
4chan is still my #1 source of anti-femoid lifefueling pictures and videos, unlike this honeypot forum on which I was trying multiple times to start a trend of similar threads like I kinda did just now.
I fucking hate stuck up fuckers who try to imply they are superior because X or Y pseudo-arguments based on 4chan's history. I've been there since I got the internet connection in my house and r9k was my house and it was literally the birthplace of anything blackpill-related to lookism and inceldom, just under other names.

Are you special? The word "femoids" is so unpopular on 4chan, that they are still asking there sometimes what do you mean by this. Woman hating threads were a thing ages ago on r9k until it was taken over by redditors and leftists.
4chan is still my #1 source of anti-femoid lifefueling pictures and videos, unlike this honeypot forum on which I was trying multiple times to start a trend of similar threads like I kinda did just now.
I fucking hate stuck up fuckers who try to imply they are superior because X or Y pseudo-arguments based on 4chan's history. I've been there since I got the internet connection in my house and r9k was my house and it was literally the birthplace of anything blackpill-related to lookism and inceldom, just under other names.

just testing ya i wasn't trying to be superior

this honeypot forum thinks that its the new r9k

just testing ya i wasn't trying to be superior

this honeypot forum thinks that its the new r9k
Yeah this forum is cancer and pretty pussyfied in the end. It is no match to the good old r9k-b combo. No wonder, incels.co is in 90% normalfags and reddit refugees.

Yeah this forum is cancer and pretty pussyfied in the end. It is no match to the good old r9k-b combo. No wonder, incels.co is in 90% normalfags and reddit refugees.
indeed son, most of this forum userbase can't take banter and there's nothing creative about this forum, its just a bunch of cancerious namefags that have inflated egos

indeed son, most of this user's forum can't take banter and there's nothing creative about this forum, its just a bunch of cancerious namefags that have inflated egos
Some are okay and enjoyed my female rekt threads, but some were literally shaking.

The word "femoids" is so unpopular on 4chan
It is? I said that all the time when I used r9k.
Well that and foids when referring to w*men

It is? I said that all the time when I used r9k.
Well that and foids when referring to w*men
I was talking about /b/ mostly, yes r9k knows this word, IDK if it originated there but either way it's still a "new" word considering the history and timeline of 4chan.

/b/ has been filled with degenerate normal fags for a long ass time so I'm not surprised.
Yes, that's why I was surprised to see a thread with "femoids" in it.

do .co users use the word "femoids" though? I usually see "foids" instead of "femoids"