Not as Ugly on the Inside as Foids
★★★★★
1d 7h 48m
Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★★
39m
Start archiving all articles that prove the black and race pill guys. OKCupid provided a reasonable amount of them too.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
7d 14h 18m
Why delete it if it isnt true though? Right.

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
16h 2m
Weren't they taken pride in that the fact that they were the only ones brave enough to post those statistics.
Why is racepill so frowned upon?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Blackpill is bad for business.
To them, making a quick buck is more important than educating the masses.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
OkCupid is purging its blog articles that contain blackpills.

The personality=looks chart is from this page: https://theblog.okcupid.com/we-experiment-on-human-beings-5dd9fe280cd5?gi=d04ec12001d2
Gone. (Archive: https://archive.li/QNCbf)

The foids think 80% of men look below medium chart is from here: https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e
Also gone. (Archive: http://archive.is/489UV)

Looks like they're actively trying to hide the blackpill now.
Impressive it took them so long to do it. This is no different than how academia has stifled and suppressed any meaningful research on associations between IQ and race.

This is a sign the tide is turning. The feminists and SJWs will now want to suppress anything that can be used to demonstrate the plight of the low tier man.

Social justice for all. (Except the short/ugly/ethnic/autistic men.)

The End

The End

Banned
-
14m
Shit man. Shit. Blocking their own studies for agreeing with the blackpill and lookism?

I hate people.

uglylifematters

uglylifematters

Ugly
★★★★
44m
they were probably getting pressured from all directions to delete it. of course manipulators don't want the people let the people getting manipulated to know the truth

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
137d 3h 5m
Why delete it if it isnt true though? Right.
They're showing their true colors of how much they fear evidence that validates femoid chad chasing theory.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
★★★★
3d 19h 27m
Feels over facts, the normie way.

Expect black pill scientific journal studies to go down too.

TURBO

TURBO

Wizard
★★★★★
12h 12m
Nice one for the archive. Screen shotted aswell just for backup

-----

refmd

refmd

awol
3d 41m
yeah it's crazy how cucked society is, females/numales will do anything to try and bury the facts of female hypergamy

all it does is just validate the truth of blackpill when normies try and hide it

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
9d 16h 56m
I know the chances are slim, but it makes me laugh thinking that it's possible that it was because I heavily cited them in my recent blackpill thread. Did I somehow misrepresent their findings? No, I quoted them word-for-word, and thus they realized what they had done and the exposure it would get in 2018, and now they are backpedaling. This is pathetic.

Sneepysqar

Sneepysqar

Not as Ugly on the Inside as Foids
★★★★★
1d 7h 48m
They're all archived.
http://archive.is/9fJQh
http://archive.is/kMP32
http://archive.is/QNCbf (though this is the pretty much the same as the one I put in the OP.)
You can check archive.is (or web.archive.org) for any sites, and you should add them if they're not already there.
And I listed those two because they were the ones I remembered from r/incels and MGTOW (probably because of the simple straight forward graphs.)

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★
5h 35m
Society is truly cucked. I don't hate woman, I'm not mad at their nature or their advantage, I just wish people would admit that its real.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
★★★★★
16d 19h 27m
normies are in full cope mode, trying to hide females behaviour in the modern world.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Sticky this shit.

Just goes to prove that there's a society wide agenda to hide the truth about women.

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★★
Fontaine

Fontaine

Banned
-
13h 10m
So the looks taboo is now actively enforced, interesting

Clearly human society needs some form of just-world hypothesis to remain peaceful and ordered.

Rotunda

Rotunda

Failed to ascend
2d 7h 3m
Oh shit. Well save any black pilled studies you come across our faithful archivers. We need to keep the truth safe.

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Not surprised, look at how a handful of racist baseball fans in Boston caused the cuck mayor and state governor to apologize. They’re afraid!

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
This needs to be stickied. The normans have started to legit panic. THE BLACKPILL WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
81d 2h 58m
lol at people now trying to suppress any evidence that incels might be right. probably got harassed by feminists to take them down

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
1h 44m
THE FIRE RISES

dannymason

dannymason

Recruit
★★★★★
30m
Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Admiral
★★
6d 2h 28m
it was inevitable once we started getting more attention though, if you didn't see this coming you might be low iq

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
9d 16h 56m
it was inevitable once we started getting more attention though, if you didn't see this coming you might be low iq
So since you saw this coming, you backed up all of the important blackpills that you knew were going to be removed from the internet, right?

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
1h 44m
So since you saw this coming, you backed up all of the important blackpills that you knew were going to be removed from the internet, right?
I redact all the shit I said about blickpall

blickpall our lord and savior

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
Wowww, just wowwww.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
★★★★
3d 19h 27m
The recent NORC General Social Survey that showed female celibacy crashing to 0% while male celibacy skyrocketing to 18%+ was just deleted from Twitter JFL.

rafaelvicuna3

rafaelvicuna3

Commander
5h 29m
How surprising..... NOT.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
4d 1h 12m
Of course.

I laugh every time I see match.com ads with a paid whore saying she's looking for a guy that's nice and sweet and funni!

visage

visage

Banned
-
3h 12m

fkn epic work op

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
The recent NORC General Social Survey that showed female celibacy crashing to 0% while male celibacy skyrocketing to 18%+ was just deleted from Twitter JFL.
That's because it's not real.

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
How convenient to remove ER videos and start deleting studies proving women's true nature right after an attack. It's obvious that the higher-ups want to conceal the blackpill now, but how much longer can they hide it? Everyone needs to archive the most important information before it gets purged.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
44d 13h 43m
OkCupid is purging its blog articles that contain blackpills.

The personality=looks chart is from this page: https://theblog.okcupid.com/we-experiment-on-human-beings-5dd9fe280cd5?gi=d04ec12001d2
Gone. (Archive: https://archive.li/QNCbf)

The foids think 80% of men look below medium chart is from here: https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e
Also gone. (Archive: http://archive.is/489UV)

Looks like they're actively trying to hide the blackpill now.
JFL funny how the guys like @jackbud that get selected to "represent us" on media never bother to plan for such interview, I should have seen the Ok Cupid studies like this not only mentioned during the interview but displayed too in pictures, and linked on the page. This should have been brought to the forefront before it even got deleted, but of course one of our only chances gets wasted because he wanted to take the "limp wristed" "can't we all just get along" approach and created an interview that isn't even memorable and made us look pathetic.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
33d 5h 48m
I'm loving this. They're afraid of us now. Too bad they can't put the genie back in the bottle.

I know those pages are archived, but we should also host a repository of black pills on this site, like those OkCupid pages. Maybe we can bait OkC to file a DMCA takedown and we can get more publicity. It would make everybody want to look at those pages.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
9d 16h 56m
I'm loving this. They're afraid of us now. Too bad they can't put the genie back in the bottle.

I know those pages are archived, but we should also host a repository of black pills on this site, like those OkCupid pages. Maybe we can bait OkC to file a DMCA takedown and we can get more publicity. It would make everybody want to look at those pages.
https://incels.is/threads/a-blackpill-archive-section-is-in-the-works-and-we-need-your-help.40231/

I conveniently pulled and re-hosted images from quite a few of the OkCupid studies in this post:

https://incels.is/threads/evolutionary-psychology-and-mate-selection-in-the-age-of-tinder.39777/

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

I got some bad Ideas in my head
25d 20h 49m
Just cr8 Alts and post them back

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
★★
8h 48m
"In short, according to our users, “looks” and “personality” were the same thing" - OK Cupid
8882fad1386f884b47d814422628eefcdf9d47a4 (1).png

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
★★★★★
11d 10h 44m
They were stupid to release those stats in the first place. Too late now

TURBO

TURBO

Wizard
★★★★★
12h 12m
This one is still up on medium, but its still good to have a screenshot version:

---

Last edited:
L

LDPE

Recruit
I know the chances are slim, but it makes me laugh thinking that it's possible that it was because I heavily cited them in my recent blackpill thread. Did I somehow misrepresent their findings? No, I quoted them word-for-word, and thus they realized what they had done and the exposure it would get in 2018, and now they are backpedaling. This is pathetic.
Where is that thread of yours again? I can't seem to find it. It should be stickied though

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
9d 16h 56m
Where is that thread of yours again? I can't seem to find it. It should be stickied though
You can find people's thread by clicking on their name then Find -> Find all threads by...

I removed the sticky because I am working on filling that Blackpill Archives section where they will stand out more, but I have exams n shit in the meantime.

Barry

Barry

Veteran
4d 17h 38m
Blackpills are the main reason I joined this site.

In fact, they're the only reason I do anything really.

That daily dose of anger is what motivates me to say fuck the world, get rich, and try to improve my position from hopeless bottom dweller.

Now the world wants to ruin that for me.

I'm fucking archiving this shit AND I'm going to run my own catfish experiments. These bitchescan't stop the black pill.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
37d 15h 14m
Thanks for noticing OP, tbh tbh

Hoffman_13

Hoffman_13

Eternal Virgin
★★★
16m
since we're in the spotlight they don't want to be seen proving our points right

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★
5h 35m
since we're in the spotlight they don't want to be seen proving our points right
I bet they got a bunch of complaints from blue pilled idiots crying about it.

bbcel

bbcel

Recruit
I believe that in a few months mysteriously data will appear going in the opposite direction from what was published.

They will say that women have varied tastes, that race and beauty does not matter in conquest and of course men lie by demonizing men.

Do you imagine how many companies would break cases if men discovered blackpill about what attracted women?

These tech companies sjw cuck do not play to lose.

commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Major
★★
5d 11h 38m
JFL funny how the guys like @jackbud that get selected to "represent us" on media never bother to plan for such interview, I should have seen the Ok Cupid studies like this not only mentioned during the interview but displayed too in pictures, and linked on the page. This should have been brought to the forefront before it even got deleted, but of course one of our only chances gets wasted because he wanted to take the "limp wristed" "can't we all just get along" approach and created an interview that isn't even memorable and made us look pathetic.
I am disappointed in how the interview turned out although it was better than expected. That being said, you do realise the media will edit an interview to make the person seem how they want them to? VICE did it to Jordan Peterson and no offense to Jack but he hasn't got the kind of verbal IQ that a fairly sharp academic does. The media would have cut anything as incendiary as Jack citing evidence.

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
((((( of course they are))))))

Phallusy

Phallusy

Recruit
★★★
5d 10h 13m
I am disappointed in how the interview turned out although it was better than expected. That being said, you do realise the media will edit an interview to make the person seem how they want them to? VICE did it to Jordan Peterson and no offense to Jack but he hasn't got the kind of verbal IQ that a fairly sharp academic does. The media would have cut anything as incendiary as Jack citing evidence.
Imagine how cucked you would look if you volunteer to be interviewed on such drivel, and all your good blackpill pointed and edited out, and everything you say is used against you.

commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Major
★★
5d 11h 38m
Imagine how cucked you would look if you volunteer to be interviewed on such drivel, and all your good blackpill pointed and edited out, and everything you say is used against you.
He should have done a James Damore. He refused any main stream media interviews and instead went on with Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson and a few others like Dave Rubin, Packman and i think he might have gone on with Joe Rogan too. Whatever you think of any of those people they would give you a much fairer shake than the fake news media.