Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Okcupid giving me same cunts to look at

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now when more than 10 000 thots checked on occupid, starting to see some of them repeatedly. Da fak is that, this having more than one profile, or okcupid giving me to look at same again. Nx I need that, if refused thot one time - will do it again. Unless those girl who I pass accidentally, when process of refusing cunt becoming so automated. Give me those, give then another chance not to be victims :<

OkCupid is not related to inceldom

Ok Cupid:
Women rate 80% of men as below average

Ok Cupid:
Women rate 80% of men as below average
17927.jpg

Okcupid is brutal blackpill

Now when more than 10 000 thots checked on occupid, starting to see some of them repeatedly. Da fak is that, this having more than one profile, or okcupid giving me to look at same again. Nx I need that, if refused thot one time - will do it again. Unless those girl who I pass accidentally, when process of refusing cunt becoming so automated. Give me those, give then another chance not to be victims :<

You seem to have a higher standard than most foids i know JFL.

You seem to have a higher standard than most foids i know JFL.
But also more purified. Cunts want just be dicked by chad, and chads have dicks. I searching for cute and cultured waifu, so looking at those cute and with good profile descriptions, but they doubtly have lots of high culture

But also more purified. Cunts want just be dicked by chad, and chads have dicks. I searching for cute and cultured waifu, so looking at those cute and with good profile descriptions, but they doubtly have lots of high culture

You been through 10,000 thots, thats quite a lot. I uninstalled tinder after a week of getting 0 matches.

You been through 10,000 thots, thats quite a lot. I uninstalled tinder after a week of getting 0 matches.
Sacred quest of searching waifu, when everyday is suifuel and not related to inceldom

ok stupid (no offense though)

Sacred quest of searching waifu, when everyday is suifuel and not related to inceldom

I never tried okcupid, though i found most of the curryfoids in my area quite unfuckable. I was thinking lithuanian foids might be a lot better.

I never tried okcupid, though i found most of the curryfoids in my area quite unfuckable. I was thinking lithuanian foids might be a lot better.
Better than tinder thats for sure. Range can be all world, and because of answers , personality has some value (atleast in theory). Yes, indian females ugly, liked one form India, but that from North East. 100% cunt, now see her online, and whore not liking me back

Better than tinder thats for sure. Range can be all world, and because of answers , personality has some value (atleast in theory). Yes, indian females ugly, liked one form India, but that from North East. 100% cunt, now see her online, and whore not liking me back

I like some north east foids too. But where i live there are only ugly foids.

Never tried that app.. tinder though destroyed me at the core... Some dumbass convinced me to give it another go, retard was denying the 8020 rule, thought id humor him.. sure enough.. 5000 plus swipes.. Still as ''unattractive'' as ever..the female hivemind will never accept me.... maybe if i could get cosmetic surgery but i cant afford... its hell!

Tfu on ugly femorloids

Are you actually Japanese, or are you just LARPing the broken grammar?