Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Old But Gold] Tyrone absolutely destroys any hope Incels EVER have and tells it to Incels like it is. Video.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

This never gets old :feelskek: Actually just ordered a video from him as he's doing a $10 deal for a while.

This man is really ahead of our time, a true business man.

"You are stuck with your subhumanity buddy boy"

Based Tyrone destroys most of PUAHate and Lookism.net.

"Go Er" hahah

Best part of the video: Go **

Based and blackpilled
but I wonder if anyone ever went to incelcon?

ELLIOT FRANCO

I didn't even know that Sluthate was still relevant.

what vid did you order?

Just a video of him saying the name of the name of the pub (it's full of Incels/Forever Aloner's, as is the village I live in) I drink in and how it's the best and a joke about the landlord. Of interest to no-one except the people I know IRL, I will likely share it here anyway when it arrives.

"You are stuck with your subhumanity buddy boy"
"Just Lol if you think you can get plastic surgery, just to look like Gandi" :feelskek:

"GO ER"

Affirm.

interesting maybe i should do something like that
The $10 offer (for him to say 30 words) is still on I think, it was pure luck that I found it. I'd hurry though, normally they don't last that long and his normal price is $100 a video. Here's the link if you are interested:

The discount code is TENDOLLARS

I may buy another Incel-themed one if you guy's have any witty ideas. Has to be 30 words or less though.

Last edited:
Based Tyrone destroys most of PUAHate and Lookism.net.
I've already got Tyrone doing 2 videos, I'm very tempted to pay him to do one on Cucktears if anyone has any suggestions. Must be 30 words or less, I'm so drunk I'll end up paying this Tyrone enough to put his kids through college lol :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back