Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Old foid rages at SEAmaxxer

And she's cumskin. What a surprise.

Power level off the charts

I've seen it before, and to be honest she wasn't particularly wrong for doing that.

just let a man seamaxx in peace lmao

INB4 someone finds her on a BBC subreddit. 100% into @Colvin76 's

I’ve seen multiple roasties raging in the presence of noodles

hahaha, I didnt think she would say "gook"

Had I been the SEAmaxxer I'd have punched her. If the cops are called i'll just say she talked shit about m'lady of color

She's so fucking jealous

problem is karen absolutely destoroyed the SEAMAXXER in verbal combat, shut him down immediately, rapped him to death with no combacks from him, had the crowd actually laughing at him while she was being the racist

she kills her and him with this fantastic based rap
way tah bah yuuu wayy tay bayy yuuu,
you very naughty boy
you come back china

karen is old, karen is wise,
karen roasts Seamaxxer's on the fly

Last edited:
problem is karen absolutely destoroyed the SEAMAXXER in verbal combat, shut him down immediately, rapped him to death with no combacks from him, had the crowd actually laughing at him while she was being the racist

you very naughty boy
you come back china

"Karen" isn't wise she just knows what all foids do. The pecking order for foids based on desirability goes like this

white nordic > white med > latina women > arabic women > south east asian women > other asian women(Indians etc) > black women > australian abboriginese women

And she's cumskin. What a surprise.
I don't respect foids. Guy probably does honest work and went to SEA because it's hard.
Power level off the charts
just let a man seamaxx in peace lmao
She got away with it by saying she was "stressed" that day :feelsseriously:

"Karen" isn't wise she just knows what all foids do. The pecking order for foids based on desirability goes like this

white nordic > white med > latina women > arabic women > south east asian women > other asian women(Indians etc) > black women > australian abboriginese women
Her name is actually Karen lol

you very naughty boy
you come back china

Over tbh

She knows it's over for him and feels the shame that one of her own has failed their race and decided to degrade his bloodline.

karen roasts Seamaxxer's on the fly,

karen skips rent, karen sees men,
karen cant stand hong kong women

Bailey said she has been the victim of a $100,000 scam by a mystery Dutchman, whom she met on dating website RSVP.

lol karen just got karen'd, she allegedly said she was a victim of chad in holland.

lol even over the hill karens, are chad only

she literally the embodiment of being based

Bailey said she has been the victim of a $100,000 scam by a mystery Dutchman, whom she met on dating website RSVP.

lol karen just got karen'd, she allegedly said she was a victim of chad in holland.

lol even over the hill karens, are chad only

she literally the embodiment of being based

View attachment 344771

The dutchpill is real.

How is the guy suppose to react in this situation? if he beat the old used up foid then all the simp fags on the train will gang up on him and beat the shit out him and he will probably get arrested.
But he if just trys to verbally blast her ass or talk to her calmly she will ignore him and keep talking shit.
Even though this video is funny as hell I think this poor seamaxxer was put in a lose lose situation.

Over tbh

She knows it's over for him and feels the shame that one of her own has failed their race and decided to degrade his bloodline.

No, shes mad that a low tier male found a loophole to exploit, women hate it when they see low tier males thriving, its like some kind of knee jerk revulsion, I used to think people were exaggerating when they say that women want incels dead, but its true, every woman that finds you unattractive on a subconscious level (and sometimes conscious) they actually do want you dead, because its as if their brain perceives us as a threat to their genetic success

This has nothing to do with any woman having some sense of allegiance or altruism, if you actually believe that its you are seriously deluded

She got away with it by saying she was "stressed" that day :feelsseriously:

Her name is actually Karen lol
LOL, what a damn gynocentric society.

"Karen Bailey, 55, was filmed issuing a racist rant on a train on July 3
  • She mocked an Asian woman's accent and pulled back her eyes
  • Bailey also verbally abused children, screaming obscenities in their faces
  • She was handed a 12-month good behaviour bond by judge
  • Said on Wednesday she is 'absolutely appalled' by her behaviour"

No words of the mocking of the man aka the thing I saw in the video. :feelsclown:

And she also seems only apologized to the girl:

'It's not nice what I did to that lady.'

Bailey, who had recently returned from Holland to live with family in the Central Coast in Sydney's north, said she was having a 'rotten day'.

'I've been chasing work for quite some time now. It's awful what I said to that woman, I do agree,' she said.

'It wasn't nice to say that to her because it's not nice when people say that to me ... call me white trash and fatso. I know how it hurts and I shouldn't be saying it to other people.'"
:feelsclown:

Last edited:
LOL, what a damn gynocentric society.

"Karen Bailey, 55, was filmed issuing a racist rant on a train on July 3
  • She mocked an Asian woman's accent and pulled back her eyes
  • Bailey also verbally abused children, screaming obscenities in their faces
  • She was handed a 12-month good behaviour bond by judge
  • Said on Wednesday she is 'absolutely appalled' by her behaviour"

No words of the mocking of the man aka the thing I saw in the video. :feelsclown:

And she also seems only apologized to the girl:

:feelsclown:
Sickening :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Reminds me of ER's victims, the men are never mentioned. In fact everyone acts like he only/mostly killed women when he killed more men

How come women are allowed to date other races but if a man does he is viewed as sad with a small penis.

No, shes mad that a low tier male found a loophole to exploit, women hate it when they see low tier males thriving, its like some kind of knee jerk revulsion, I used to think people were exaggerating when they say that women want incels dead, but its true, every woman that finds you unattractive on a subconscious level (and sometimes conscious) they actually do want you dead, because its as if their brain perceives us as a threat to their genetic success

This has nothing to do with any woman having some sense of allegiance or altruism, if you actually believe that its you are seriously deluded
:feels:

It may be an unppopular opinion but I really found it funny. She showed that hypergamous gookwhore her place.

It may be an unppopular opinion but I really found it funny. She showed that hypergamous gookwhore her place.

tbh I fucking lost it when that gook started to talk and the woman parroted her shitty accent. JFL. If I ever ascend in SEA the last thing I'll ever fucking do is bring that gook back to my country. That is low iq as fuck.

I wish I was white so I can SEAmax. Sigh. :feelsbadman: