Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old grandad and foid staring

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
I was eating fish and chips outside in an outdoor restaurant table when a car was passing stuck in traffic in at the back there was a stacey staring at me as I turnt my head to see the road watching cars whilst taking a break from eating my fish and chips Then I noticed a grandad head at the front turn and start staring at me as they were stuck in traffic they glared at me for what felt like 10 mins but was probably 4.

I pointed this out to my dad and he agreed that they were staring so I didn't make it up in my head idk if they were Hungry or what

Last edited:
idk if they were Hungry or what

JFL, an Incel can't even enjoy his lunch without being starred at.

I kinda liked the Stacey staring at me

Lol isn't that Lacazette if he was obese
Yh I said it as a joke arsenal might as well have Rick ross as Lafayette is so shit
Its lacazette if he was fat and old lol

Lusting your chips.

Yh I said it as a joke arsenal might as well have Rick ross as Lafayette is so shit
Its lacazette if he was fat and old lol

Ngl Laca's workrate is good but in front of goal he's poor

Ngl Laca's workrate is good but in front of goal he's poor
All my man does is twerk when trying to hold the ball and fall to ground his dribbling and finishing our abysmal his below avetage we need to bin him to prosper
Natural talent> work rate

All my man does is twerk when trying to hold the ball and fall to ground his dribbling and finishing our abysmal his below avetage we need to bin him to prosper
Natural talent> work rate

That's a bit harsh but you're right. When he first joined the club he had some finesse about him but that isn't there anymore.

What's the deal with normies staring so much?

That's a bit harsh but you're right. When he first joined the club he had some finesse about him but that isn't there anymore.
He aged like a donkey
What part of the uk r u from and who do you support

Maybe they were hungry.