[Experiment] [Old] Lesbian feminist tries to live as a man, ends up saying being a woman is a privilege.

LeoKazper

LeoKazper

『it's not my fault.』
19d 22h 33m

-"They really showed me i was the one who was being really judgemental".

-"Women's sexuality it's mental and males sexuality it's a bodily function, it's a necessity, they just have to do it"... "It's such a powerful drive and i think because we don't have testosterone in our systems we don't understand how hard it is".

-Picking up women "In this arena it's women who have all the power"... "We sit there, and we with just one word "no" we'll crush someone, and the thing is we don't have to do the part where we cross the room and go up to a stranger and say the first words, and the first words are so hard to say without sounding like a jerk"... Did you had any fun? "Rarely".

-"Found differences not only in sexuality and intimacy, but in every walk of life".

-"They don't get to show weakness, they don't get to show the affection, especially with each other and so, so often their emotions are shown in rage".

-"Began to empathize with the fear and stress men feel for having to be always be the strong provider".

Long story short, she tries to be a man for 18 months and ends with severe depression the last weeks and saying that women don't understand what is like to be a man at all. JFL foids think that men's life its easy and that we have to check our ""privileges"" and this video shows that we don't, this is from 2006, nowadays it's way worse than it was back then, also have in mind that when she was a man, she was at least a mid tier normie white man, this would had been more blackpilled if she were ugly or ethnic.

Definitely IT/Femcels/Feminists won't touch this, even if it's a feminist who is saying this, they will still be blinded by the blue pill and """"""pink pill"""""".

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
★★★
41d 2h 42m
I swear foids are way more sexual then guys

Diocel

Diocel

Clown
-
111d 11h 32m
tfw she height mog me:feelsrope:

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
77d 6h 56m
She used to be respected. But then the 2010s happened.

desperatecel178

desperatecel178

Officer
8d 20h 7m
This should be more common knowledge now with the rise of transsexuality.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
70d 1h 11m
Seen this before, sad shit. Still surprised, how she instantly made friends with other men.

SnoDown

SnoDown

Villaincel
★★
2d 12h 58m
The fuck did she expect? Aren't most foids aware or their privilege?

C

CuckedRedditor

Banned
-
29d 20h 42m
I actually respect her for this.
:lul: they're barely self aware

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
36d 20h 19m
That’s one of the reasons why this forum is so full of rage, it’s the only emotion that males are comfortable expressing. That’s why I enjoy Christianity, because it puts love and compassion above all other emotions.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
108d 4h 56m
Imagine if she said the same today. She'd be called a woman hater who tries to make men more privileged than women. She'd probably get physically attacked by cucks/antifa.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
190d 3h 31m
Yes. That's why they stopped doing these experiments and will ptobably censor this one off cucktube if we don't download it.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
7d 18h 40m
Long story short, she tries to be a man for 18 months and ends with severe depression the last weeks and saying that women don't understand what is like to be a man at all.
Lol get blackpilled bitch

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Major
★★★★★
42d 5h 19m
Seen this before, sad shit. Still surprised, how she instantly made friends with other men.
It was 2006 and she was like 30+. That means no social media and she was talking to gen x and boomer men.

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
19d 14h 54m
I swear foids are way more sexual then guys
Yeah, she just went from the blue to red pill - but not far enough to discover the truth that is the black pill.

lukl rtv

lukl rtv

5'6'' Should I say more?
1d 18h 32m
She still height moggs me

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
6d 17h 26m

-"They really showed me i was the one who was being really judgemental".

-"Women's sexuality it's mental and males sexuality it's a bodily function, it's a necessity, they just have to do it"... "It's such a powerful drive and i think because we don't have testosterone in our systems we don't understand how hard it is".

-Picking up women "In this arena it's women who have all the power"... "We sit there, and we with just one word "no" we'll crush someone, and the thing is we don't have to do the part where we cross the room and go up to a stranger and say the first words, and the first words are so hard to say without sounding like a jerk"... Did you had any fun? "Rarely".

-"Found differences not only in sexuality and intimacy, but in every walk of life".

-"They don't get to show weakness, they don't get to show the affection, especially with each other and so, so often their emotions are shown in rage".

-"Began to empathize with the fear and stress men feel for having to be always be the strong provider".

Long story short, she tries to be a man for 18 months and ends with severe depression the last weeks and saying that women don't understand what is like to be a man at all. JFL foids think that men's life its easy and that we have to check our ""privileges"" and this video shows that we don't, this is from 2006, nowadays it's way worse than it was back then, also have in mind that when she was a man, she was at least a mid tier normie white man, this would had been more blackpilled if she were ugly or ethnic.

Definitely IT/Femcels/Feminists won't touch this, even if it's a feminist who is saying this, they will still be blinded by the blue pill and """"""pink pill"""""".
Deserves a pin.

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
3d 7h 58m
there's western women today who'll mock you for saying that women privellages exist