Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Old] Lesbian feminist tries to live as a man, ends up saying being a woman is a privilege.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22080
  • Start date
Deleted member 22080

Deleted member 22080

『it's not my fault.』
-

-"They really showed me i was the one who was being really judgemental".

-"Women's sexuality it's mental and males sexuality it's a bodily function, it's a necessity, they just have to do it"... "It's such a powerful drive and i think because we don't have testosterone in our systems we don't understand how hard it is".

-Picking up women "In this arena it's women who have all the power"... "We sit there, and we with just one word "no" we'll crush someone, and the thing is we don't have to do the part where we cross the room and go up to a stranger and say the first words, and the first words are so hard to say without sounding like a jerk"... Did you had any fun? "Rarely".

-"Found differences not only in sexuality and intimacy, but in every walk of life".

-"They don't get to show weakness, they don't get to show the affection, especially with each other and so, so often their emotions are shown in rage".

-"Began to empathize with the fear and stress men feel for having to be always be the strong provider".

Long story short, she tries to be a man for 18 months and ends with severe depression the last weeks and saying that women don't understand what is like to be a man at all. JFL foids think that men's life its easy and that we have to check our ""privileges"" and this video shows that we don't, this is from 2006, nowadays it's way worse than it was back then, also have in mind that when she was a man, she was at least a mid tier normie white man, this would had been more blackpilled if she were ugly or ethnic.

Definitely IT/Femcels/Feminists won't touch this, even if it's a feminist who is saying this, they will still be blinded by the blue pill and """"""pink pill"""""".

I swear foids are way more sexual then guys

She used to be respected. But then the 2010s happened.

This should be more common knowledge now with the rise of transsexuality.

Seen this before, sad shit. Still surprised, how she instantly made friends with other men.

The fuck did she expect? Aren't most foids aware or their privilege?

That’s one of the reasons why this forum is so full of rage, it’s the only emotion that males are comfortable expressing. That’s why I enjoy Christianity, because it puts love and compassion above all other emotions.

Imagine if she said the same today. She'd be called a woman hater who tries to make men more privileged than women. She'd probably get physically attacked by cucks/antifa.
full

The fuck did she expect? Aren't most foids aware or their privilege?
Yes. That's why they stopped doing these experiments and will ptobably censor this one off cucktube if we don't download it.

Long story short, she tries to be a man for 18 months and ends with severe depression the last weeks and saying that women don't understand what is like to be a man at all.
Lol get blackpilled bitch

Seen this before, sad shit. Still surprised, how she instantly made friends with other men.

It was 2006 and she was like 30+. That means no social media and she was talking to gen x and boomer men.

I swear foids are way more sexual then guys

Yeah, she just went from the blue to red pill - but not far enough to discover the truth that is the black pill.

She still height moggs me

-"They really showed me i was the one who was being really judgemental".

-"Women's sexuality it's mental and males sexuality it's a bodily function, it's a necessity, they just have to do it"... "It's such a powerful drive and i think because we don't have testosterone in our systems we don't understand how hard it is".

-Picking up women "In this arena it's women who have all the power"... "We sit there, and we with just one word "no" we'll crush someone, and the thing is we don't have to do the part where we cross the room and go up to a stranger and say the first words, and the first words are so hard to say without sounding like a jerk"... Did you had any fun? "Rarely".

-"Found differences not only in sexuality and intimacy, but in every walk of life".

-"They don't get to show weakness, they don't get to show the affection, especially with each other and so, so often their emotions are shown in rage".

-"Began to empathize with the fear and stress men feel for having to be always be the strong provider".

Long story short, she tries to be a man for 18 months and ends with severe depression the last weeks and saying that women don't understand what is like to be a man at all. JFL foids think that men's life its easy and that we have to check our ""privileges"" and this video shows that we don't, this is from 2006, nowadays it's way worse than it was back then, also have in mind that when she was a man, she was at least a mid tier normie white man, this would had been more blackpilled if she were ugly or ethnic.

Definitely IT/Femcels/Feminists won't touch this, even if it's a feminist who is saying this, they will still be blinded by the blue pill and """"""pink pill"""""".

Deserves a pin.

there's western women today who'll mock you for saying that women privellages exist