Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Old r/askwomen thread asking what age they lost their virginity at

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
I've skimmed through the whole thing. It's utter suicidefuel. Some of the women in the thread have answered as young as 13 to 10. Meanwhile I'm in my 20's and women don't even bother looking in my direction.

Last edited:
im almost 23 and im khhv
while women in my age have already hit 100+ times
its fucking over
i have zero experience
how will i ever recover

r/AskWomen is pure suifel. In another thread they said that they only found 1-2% of men they see everyday attractive.

... 10. Three weeks before my 11th birthday actually.
Yep. It wasn't great. I didn't think much of it then, and I still don't. I wasn't RAPED or anything, don't worry. I don't exactly regret it, like I said it means nothing to me.

:feelshehe:

r/AskWomen is pure suifel. In another thread they said that they only found 1-2% of men they see everyday attractive.
That sub is a walking and breathing blackpill. I wonder if IncelTears is going to start saying it's "infiltrated with incels" like they do with FDS.

All women are whores.
I have no respect for them
full

JFL, even chads are getting leftovers.:feelsclown:

@Colvin76 more examples of sub8 law in effect here

Yep. It wasn't great. I didn't think much of it then, and I still don't. I wasn't RAPED or anything, don't worry. I don't exactly regret it, like I said it means nothing to me.

100% Larp. No way that fucking happened.

I know I always accept posts on reddit as gospel truths. :rolleyes:

it's seems that 16-19 is more common then i thought.It doesn't really matter since they probably already sucked 50 dicks before losing their *virginity*.

Fucking 10 yrs old???? I was playing with mud at that age jfl

Why does this come out of EVERY whores mouth? "I lost it at 12 but teehee I regret it"

it's seems that 16-19 is more common then i thought.It doesn't really matter since they probably already sucked 50 dicks before losing their *virginity*.

Yeah its true. People here claim they all lose it at 13-14. Many do, don't get me wrong, but a lot will wait til late teens with their first boyfriend. However once they get to college they all slut it up.

im almost 23 and im khhv
while women in my age have already hit 100+ times
its fucking over
i have zero experience
how will i ever recover
It's unbelievable, our life experiences are so different from theirs.

Jesus fucking christ these answers.
What the fuck even.
And when the world sums it all up it turns out we are the degenerates in the end.
If youre an incel then youre more degenerate than a girl who lost her virginity at 10.
Fuck me this is such a clown world god please if you exist give me the strength to end this miserable existence of mine :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::woke::woke::reeeeee:

Meanwhile, I'm the "delusional" bad guy who is "intimidated" by an "adventurous womyn" because I prefer a virgin.

I dont want sloppy seconds, why is that an issue? Virgin men cant have a preference?

That roastie who lost her virginity to a can though :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And i’m still a virgin

I'm currently 15 and all the girls in all of my classes in my high school have lost their virginity at 13 or 14.

>10 years old
At that point I would assume that she was sexually abused as a child because most 10 year old girls aren’t thinking of sex, they haven’t even had puberty yet
12 or 13 would be the earliest they would start wanting it and could have it without being manipulated and abused by some pedo family member or whatever

bruh

Notice the sex means nothing to them. Like grabbing an individual coke from the fridge, they are beyond spoiled.

Meanwhile, I'm the "delusional" bad guy who is "intimidated" by an "adventurous womyn" because I prefer a virgin.

I dont want sloppy seconds, why is that an issue? Virgin men cant have a preference?
No but volcel if you reject other women.
Notice the sex means nothing to them. Like grabbing an individual coke from the fridge, they are beyond spoiled.
Because it’s so easy for them to get. The only thing they really value is longtime commitment by chad.

They do it with chad at a young age, so brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back