Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Old Simpsons Episode on Feminism

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
The Episode is from 1994 and you can see that they handle the subject with critical thought ,
If it was released today it would look entirely different .

The Episode is split in 10 parts on Youtube.

New Simpsons is garbage but I liked this ngl

If it was released today those who made it would have their lives ruined.

That episode was aired recently in some cable channel here, it's one of the best episodes. Definitely makes it to my top 10.

Simosons was good.

never liked that show but I do remember an episode where he regrows hair and is automatically treated better by his co workers and gets a promotion. just like in real life tbh, attractiveness makes your work life easier.

Imagine if they released this episode today jfl it is over

>le 10 Times The Simpsons Predicted The Future
1516318638735.gif

never liked that show but I do remember an episode where he regrows hair and is automatically treated better by his co workers and gets a promotion. just like in real life tbh, attractiveness makes your work life easier.

Blackpill being hinted

I like that episode too

Fuark Simpsons nostalgia, it was my childhood tbhngl
1520019931542146751.gif
also giggled at the end, fuark might watch some episode before I go to sleep because it still makes me giggle tbhhthb

Seasons 1-9 were great. I think a YT by the name of Super Eyepatch Wolf or someone seemed to have documented the beginning of the Simpsons downfall when they did that Arman Tamzarian/Skinner episode. Also when they made Homer an idiotic jerk instead of a lovable oaf is when I stopped watching really. Zombie Simpsons are terrible.