Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old whores are sucking Darwin's dick again.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Here we go again.

A large percentage of men are genetic garbage that should NEVER pass on their genes. I know that sounds harsh, but don't blame me, blame mother nature! In nature, only a small percentage of males get to pass on their genes.

Now, just imagine thinking and believing and acting in accordance with stuff like this in a civilization maintained by beta males, and hoping to somehow never suffer from your actions or lose any comforts...

And all this.....despite the fact that these OLD whores are not actually behaving as a Darwinian eugenic filter like they claim. They don't select for intelligence, and even if they are themselves intelligent that only serves to massively increase the odds that they will have few or no children. Meaning their high intelligence and advanced parenting skills will be wasted talking to a fucking dog or cat.

Genetics matter. Women are hypergamous by nature. Our hypergamy is a form of eugenics.
In nature, only a small percentage of men pass on their genes.

Yeah, I think they should get some throat fucking from Darwin's dick, delivered in the form of sufficient civilizational decline that they feel the squeeze.
I at the very least expect more of them to become prostitutes exposed to all sorts of personal risks, that's gotta be worth something, and they more than deserve it. Hopefully someone figures out a way to make simps taper off their paypal and venmo airdrops to those whore beasts so they are forced into actual prostitution, but maybe the whole civilizational decline part will take care of that.

Normally I hate linking to cuckeddit but I had to open a final discussion on the Darwin question ngl.

Women justifying hypergamy on hard-wired biological grounds is as bogus as 19.century racial science.

I still believe that sub is full of LARPers. Women aren't so straightforward with this.

Women justifying hypergamy on hard-wired biological grounds is as bogus as 19.century racial science.

It doesn't make sense in civilization at all.

I still believe that sub is full of LARPers. Women aren't so straightforward with this.
You think it's all just men trying to do accelerationism by larping over there?
To me it's fun to take apart the Darwin argument either way, you see it out in the wild pretty often.

Why won't they admit that most femoids shouldn't pass on their genes either?
Genocide is okay as long as it's not them...

A large percentage of men are genetic garbage that should NEVER pass on their genes. I know that sounds harsh, but don't blame me, blame mother nature! In nature, only a small percentage of males get to pass on their genes.

A large percentage of women are also genetic garbage, and they keep procreating, theyre the ones creating incels.

A large percentage of women are also genetic garbage, and they keep procreating, theyre the ones creating incels.
They think they can somehow have a tower of most women and few chads in the middle, and a functional civilization surrounding it.

Imagine being that stupid.

large percent of men already don’t get to pass on their gene 17 women got to reproduce for 1 man.

it’s not my fault the ugly foids giving birth to ugly male babies and when he grows up they tell that man to Notreproduce.

maybe remove eggs from ugly females and take away their right to birth if you want to stop ugly males from being born

Also every women wears makeup majority of them look like genetic dead ends without it

The comments are interesting. :feelskek:

The ideal feminist society:

RCO016 1466672994

Last edited:
always a good read ngl, what happened to avi ngl
large percent of men already don’t get to pass on their gene 17 women got to reproduce for 1 man.

it’s not my fault the ugly foids giving birth to ugly male babies and when he grows up they tell that man to Notreproduce.

maybe remove eggs from ugly females and take away their right to birth if you want to stop ugly males from being born

Also every women wears makeup majority of them look like genetic dead ends without it
yeah, then again it shouldn't be a surprise that all that hypergamy has produced only more hypergamy, traits are heritable.

Most women dont even know what the fuck they're talking about on reddit. It's mostly just female herd mentality. Whatever one says the others agree, no matter how retarded it is.

Imagine being so full of yourself that you put YOURSELF on a pedestal for having a vagina, and then tell other people THEYRE genetic garbage?

The same people shes calling genetic garbage are the same type of people who literally studied and made rhe concept of genetics known to everyone.

They think they can somehow have a tower of most women and few chads in the middle, and a functional civilization surrounding it.

Imagine being that stupid.

""Functional civilization""
Crossed98regCVR1

Tbh, saying this they would just agreeing with blackpill and IT hates blackpill you know...

Why won't they admit that most femoids shouldn't pass on their genes either?
Genocide is okay as long as it's not them...
This, so many absolute genetic trash foids love shooting out incel kids and the cycle continues

I guess they think women don't pass their genetics too.

I mean, they are somewhat right, some incels cannot pass on their genes while all women pass them, this is evolution.
The thing Is that what is happening right now, social media and shit, betabux alfafux, divorce laws, is not natural at all.

This, so many absolute genetic trash foids love shooting out incel kids and the cycle continues
Hopefully as a society, we can evolve to a point where men push ugly foids into real femceldom after being blackpilled about genetics........

I mean, they are somewhat right, some incels cannot pass on their genes, this is evolution.
The thing Is that what is happening right now, social media and shit, betabux alfafux, divorce laws, is not natural at all.
They also can't have that extreme hypergamy and uber comfy civilization all at once, which is a pretty big deal.

They also can't have that extreme hypergamy and uber comfy civilization all at once, which is a pretty big deal.
Yep they're advantadged in every possible way but just say "it's evolution bro deal with It".
I guess that 60 years ago we were not evoluted at all just because foids did not have many rights.
For them evolution is measured by how many chads they can fuck without consequence lol
Next time anything happens against a foid, Just say "it's evolution", you can literally justify anithing with this argument

A foid with 'bad' genes is just as bad as her brother who shares most her genes. You get genetic input from BOTH parents

Yep, it's either relying on sub-8 males on workforce to live in luxury with a limited amount of Chads or having an unlimited amount of Chads but be lucky to get a bucket of dirty water each week.

Is not it funny. 2 white females and a black man... @BrendioEEE
Also the two females sitting on men is a symbol of how they are relying on men's workforce.

Add a white Chad and a dog in that image and you'd have the perfect description of this current society.

Last edited:
A foid with 'bad' genes is just as bad as her brother who shares most her genes.

Good point.

Women are slowing mankind's evolution :

"Why do women not make use of their intellectual potential? For the simple reason that they do not need to. It is not essential for their survival.
Theoretically it is possible for a beautiful woman to have less intelligence than a chimpanzee and still be considered an acceptable member of society."

Also, more recently :

Last edited:
society's current form of "eugenics" seem to produce awfully dysgenic results if you look at who's breeding the most (hint: It's not the Newtons and Teslas).

I agree with eugenics and I think every decent person should. I mean, why would anyone want a bunch of low IQ defective deracinated and rootless mulatto hell spawn populating earth? I think proportionally a lot more people sympathize with that viewpoint here than in larger conventional society so it's kind of ironic that roasties coat their primordial lust for different Chads and fucking them while on the pill as some kind of rationally thoughtout endeavor that will improve humanity for the better when we are the ones that actually want to do that. You want to improve humanity? Let's improve humanity. Let's make sure that a good portion of women, who are in almost all cases responsible for passing on their subhumanity unto the next generation and prolonging the unnecessary suffering of ugly men into eternity, get sterilized and paired with incel men whilst only allowing those most fit as measured by criteria of independence, genetic IQ, race and the likelyhood of passing on defective and ugly genes the privilege of breeding

I love when feminists make appeals to biology.

By the first persrons logic hideous women shouldnt be passing their genes on as well.

By the first persrons logic hideous women shouldnt be passing their genes on as well.
They just outright bring up the "sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive" principle, too bad large scale civilization doesn't work that way.

Here we go again.

Now, just imagine thinking and believing and acting in accordance with stuff like this in a civilization maintained by beta males, and hoping to somehow never suffer from your actions or lose any comforts...

And all this.....despite the fact that these OLD whores are not actually behaving as a Darwinian eugenic filter like they claim. They don't select for intelligence, and even if they are themselves intelligent that only serves to massively increase the odds that they will have few or no children. Meaning their high intelligence and advanced parenting skills will be wasted talking to a fucking dog or cat.

Yeah, I think they should get some throat fucking from Darwin's dick, delivered in the form of sufficient civilizational decline that they feel the squeeze.
I at the very least expect more of them to become prostitutes exposed to all sorts of personal risks, that's gotta be worth something, and they more than deserve it. Hopefully someone figures out a way to make simps taper off their paypal and venmo airdrops to those whore beasts so they are forced into actual prostitution, but maybe the whole civilizational decline part will take care of that.

Normally I hate linking to cuckeddit but I had to open a final discussion on the Darwin question ngl.

I will use that bitches logic against her if half of all men or most men are genetic trash which i agree with why reproduce at all especially since foid you yourself are genetic trash ? legit question why create more suffering incels why add to this suffering is it your wish to have us here to make suffer cause if you were for eugenics that's 1 thing but why not move towards technological eugenics foid ? why not end the chance of us being born.

That is what i hate about normies and especially foids they are all virtue signalling fucks who want us to suffer

It doesn't make sense in civilization at all.

You think it's all just men trying to do accelerationism by larping over there?
To me it's fun to take apart the Darwin argument either way, you see it out in the wild pretty often.

Women exposed to smart phones don't have babies anyway so none of this matters.

Here we go again. Shit we like is justified because nature. Shit we don't like is not justified because nature though.

Women exposed to smart phones don't have babies anyway so none of this matters.
they're going to use their superior and more valuable genes to basically parent their dog

Here we go again. Shit we like is justified because nature. Shit we don't like is not justified because nature though.
anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-fascist redditor pushed into a corner: but........muh Darwin!!!!!!!!!