Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oldcel asked out at least one foid a day

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★

I want to see PUA coaches loosing all their money :woke:.

Looks destroyed

At least he has hair

Mogs me because bluepilled

God his eye area is fucked, but otherwise he mogs and NTmogs me hard

His problems are obvious.
His last video is from 2017. Probably roped.

You can't do that kind of stunt @LastGerman

His problems are obvious.
His last video is from 2017. Probably roped.

You can't do that kind of stunt @LastGerman

Is it possible to doxx him and confirm that he roped?

Feel sorry for that guy for having that weird eye area, but at least he had balls to ask them out, however he should have not apologised to them

LOL he should go out more to seek therapy, go to clubs, partys, and of course grow some inches and have a better looking face then he is good to.

It seems like he has a good approach to things, other than asking out women. Its not some bluepilled stupid “all women are great its my fault for everything and women are perfect” he just clearly doesn't let it get him down which is really amazing, because most people would be crippled by that kind of rejection and just hate themselves. At least he realized PUA crap is bullshit, even though he's still bluepilled.

Looks destroyed

At least he has hair

08DA8671 8B33 4FBF BBD0 B8E38E523B2C

He had his first paycheck a few years ago. People would blame him and say he is lazy but in reality they wouldn't hire someone like him.
Unless they got something from the gov.

His place looked very modest. I would say public housing.

The most tragic is how delusional he was.

A YouTube Artist Looking For The Big Time Success In TV, Film, Music and Most Importantly Life

I don't particularly blame him. I would blame more society and culture. They spread lies to people like him then we see the terrible result.
It's the same crap "we're all winners".

It's scary how videos from as recently as just 5 years ago now look ancient. Father Time is a bitch.