Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oldcel murdered by psycho roastie

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
In my region there was this oldcel who were looking for companionship online. He found this foid who manage to get to his house and settle with him and open a restaurant. She took another foid friend of her with her. He was a lonely man so he accepted to pay everything for those two foids to keep the psycho with him. Some weeks ago he decided to leave the roastie since she was only financially exploiting him so she waited for him with the other foids and they brutally killed him by beating him with two sticks and then suffocating him with a pillow.

Over for him

Press F

Attachments

• ....jpg
    ....jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 28
She’ll get 5 years at the most just like that foid cop who killed that blackcel

RIP. I hate violence against senior citizens, they've lived life now let them rest!
I hope she burns eternally in Hell, being tortured 24/7 for the rest of her after life by male demons with his face to haunt her forever.
Skinning her alive, crucifying her, whipping her, burning her, impaling by sending a stake through her anus that exits her mouth.

RIP. I hate violence against senior citizens, they've lived life now let them rest!

Why? They wouldn't give a fuck about you or me, they are the ones that turned society into this clown world abomination that Im stuck rotting in. I welcome misery on everyone equally honestly.

Why? They wouldn't give a fuck about you or me, they are the ones that turned society into this clown world abomination that Im stuck rotting in. I welcome misery on everyone equally honestly.
You're partially right and wrong, some were the degenerate hippies but most weren't. I don't know about America but a lot of seniors here in my area agree that their city ( Amsterdam ) has become degenerate. I've talked to my neighbors who are seniors and they've agreed when they asked me why they don't see me with anyone and i respond by saying that women have become harder to get.

Seniors are 50/50 when it comes to accepting hypergamy and today's degeneracy.

He was something around 57. He actively searched for a foid online since e was incel at the age of 49. The foid he found ended up killing him since he refused to keep wageslaving for her. Big respect for this fellowcel
You're partially right and wrong, some were the degenerate hippies but most weren't. I don't know about America but a lot of seniors here in my area agree that their city ( Amsterdam ) has become degenerate. I've talked to my neighbors who are seniors and they've agreed when they asked me why they don't see me with anyone and i respond by saying that women have become harder to get.
To be fair he posted trashy commie stuff on his Facebook profile. He seemed a very good guy tho

In my region there was this oldcel who were looking for companionship online. He found this foid who manage to get to his house and settle with him and open a restaurant. She took another foid friend of her with her. He was a lonely man so he accepted to pay everything for those two foids to keep the psycho with him. Some weeks ago he decided to leave the roastie since she was only financially exploiting him so she waited for him with the other foids and they brutally killed him by beating him with two sticks and then suffocating him with a pillow.

Over for him

Press F
The punishment for being an undesirable man is death in the modern era